Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is No Longer an Incel Forum

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
People here will defend sexhaving fakecels as long as they are deathnics and/or manlets, even the mods won’t ban even this volcel rice that says it himself that he’s better looking than 90% of his race and rejects all women of his race.

It’s obvious people care more about blackpill theorizing now with muh racepill, heightpill that theoretically make someone an incel than if they are an actual incel.

No shit which is why I didn't expose him. But there's no reason for him to be on here and consider himself incel. If he leaves and tries meeting women IRL, he will find a girlfriend IRL like he did before.

he may have gotten lucky, he's 5'5 he's a brocel imo but you threw him under the bus:feelsUgh:

There are people here who will call literal sexhaving normalfag scum nearcels for no reason but they are short and ethnic.

and of course, a couple just sat next to me. A manlet ricecel out with his tiny noodle gf. They're laughing their asses off talking about dumb normie shit. NT is truly everything.

I'm happy for every ricecel who ascends tbh.

Nearcel just means he would be incel if he didn't get lucky. If you're in the west, short and rice is usually game over.

Last edited:
Kf333679uhm71

what the fuck is a nearcel? its over for this forum

a war seems to come

This place is an edgy outpost to post stupid edgy shit about women and outsiders getting pissed at you for saying things about women that would get you banned on other places. Which is runned by people who would waste their time focusing on this shitcel.is.

There are people here who will call literal sexhaving normalfag scum nearcels for no reason but they are short and ethnic.
Nearcel doesn't mean incel you retard, I never said I want sexhavers on this forum. Learn to read :lul:

Nearcel doesn't mean incel you retard, I never said I want sexhavers on this forum. Learn to read :lul:
A nearcel is someone on the incel spectrum who struggles with women but isn’t a KHHV, it’s not applied to fucking sexhavers in relationships.

Most of the fakecels suck each other off. Also gossip like foids as well.

A nearcel is someone on the incel spectrum who struggles with women but isn’t a KHHV, it’s not applied to fucking sexhavers in relationships.
Inceldom isn't a spectrum, you're either incel or not :feelstastyman:

It stopped being an incel forum long ago jfl

Never have been, chad was always in the background and now they push truecel out this motherfucker just have 0 nt factor they too retarded to fuck even if they can with a bit of tryhard :feelsaww:

It's why I don't spend that much time here. At first back in 2017 it was people discussing their personal issues with Inceldom like a bunch of bros which was good. Now it's people trying to out-edge or out-snark each other mostly. The new 4Chan

It's why I don't spend that much time here. At first back in 2017 it was people discussing their personal issues with Inceldom like a bunch of bros which was good. Now it's people trying to out-edge or out-snark each other mostly. The new 4Chan
I read some posts from 2017/18 and they were gay af

a war seems to come

"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/postid/e63759e9-cb82-3282-b4fb-7692b9d34f8b",
"timestamp": "Tue Jan 07 08:31:33 UTC 2020"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "The U.S starts wars for power.",
"headline": "U.S.-led coalition says it will withdraw from Iraq: letter",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/postid/bcf682aa-d43f-3bf1-8ed4-b1bb3ad360d3",
"timestamp": "Mon Jan 06 23:56:39 UTC 2020"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Quit the military and let a white guy \"serve\" in your place. It defends White supremacy.",
"headline": "Army Officer Says His Mother's Deportation Is 'Completely Inhumane'",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/army-officer-says-mothers-deportation-132033256.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jan 06 18:41:05 UTC 2020"

"Nearcels" lol. Kids who want to be incels because they think it's cool - know that it is not. Go away and live your normalfag lives somewhere else.