Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is my theory on the universe and aliens

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Never lose your smile
★★★★
If the universe is infinite and there are infinite chances of Earth and humans being born than it’s a very high probability there are other human like creatures out there. Why we haven’t seen them yet? Two possibilities:

1: Human like creatures tend to get wiped out by their own conflicts and mistakes.
2: The never ending cycle of supernovas destroys them before they have a chance to create technology to stop it.

Now where did the universe come from? I can’t be certain. Because humans observe that everything has a creator, and we can’t compute the possibility of something coming from nothing. It’s like trying to explain mathematics to a dog. They will never understand no matter how much you try to teach them. And if there was a creator, than who created him? You can never comprehend such a concept.

Here’s one possibility I’ve been thinking about. All of us live in a simulation created by highly intelligent beings. They observe us for who knows what (entertainment, research). Once we die we either get restarted in a different universe, or simulation, and the process starts over again without you knowing your previous life.

Here’s one possibility I’ve been thinking about. All of us live in a simulation created by highly intelligent beings.
Where did the highly intelligent beings come from?

The universe isn't necessarily infinite. "All existence" may be infinite, but the observable universe is a finite amount of mass expanding from a single point.

Another reason why we don't see aliens is they're too far away

Now where did the universe come from? I can’t be certain.
This is the greatest mystery of them all. The universe seemingly comes either comes along an infinite chain of causation or from absolutely nothing, both of which are absurd. Clearly we are too puny to properly fathom the matter, like intelligent bacteria in a petri dish wondering whether the dish has an end when there's a whole earth and universe around them they have no way of knowing about. Or is this a cope? No matter how abstract the reality might be, surely everything needs to be caused by something, right?

We came from the annunaki

Where did the highly intelligent beings come from?
That’s the thing we can’t know because we keep asking who created their creators and so on. It ironically takes faith to be Atheist.

The universe isn't necessarily infinite. "All existence" may be infinite, but the observable universe is a finite amount of mass expanding from a single point.
True but they don’t know where it ends right?

That’s the thing we can’t know because we keep asking who created their creators and so on. It ironically takes faith to be Atheist.
You can acknowledge you don't know where everything comes from without need for faith

True but they don’t know where it ends right?
Right, even if the mass in the universe is finite it could exist within an infinite sea of space

No matter how abstract the reality might be, surely everything needs to be caused by something, right?
Exactly this is what I have a hard time explaining. It has to be something beyond our understanding. Something we can’t even begin to fathom.
You can acknowledge you don't know where everything comes from without need for faith
Right I meant in regards to my Alien theory my bad.

If the universe is infinite and there are infinite chances of Earth and humans being born than it’s a very high probability there are other human like creatures out there. Why we haven’t seen them yet? Two possibilities:

1: Human like creatures tend to get wiped out by their own conflicts and mistakes.
2: The never ending cycle of supernovas destroys them before they have a chance to create technology to stop it.

Now where did the universe come from? I can’t be certain. Because humans observe that everything has a creator, and we can’t compute the possibility of something coming from nothing. It’s like trying to explain mathematics to a dog. They will never understand no matter how much you try to teach them. And if there was a creator, than who created him? You can never comprehend such a concept.

Here’s one possibility I’ve been thinking about. All of us live in a simulation created by highly intelligent beings. They observe us for who knows what (entertainment, research). Once we die we either get restarted in a different universe, or simulation, and the process starts over again without you knowing your previous life.
They observe me because they too like the shitty synthesis simulation creatures they made they also hate me. The worst pill to swallow, I was programmed to be hated.

i cant read, looking at your pfp!

i don't know about the mysetries of the universe and stars and aliens but i am sure that sucking on these boobs is already enough to answer all my questions on life
NormieKong

i don't know about the mysetries of the universe and stars and aliens but i am sure that sucking on these boobs is already enough to answer all my questions on life
NormieKong
600full
Images

NormieKong

This problem was solved thousands of years ago (started with Aristotle, if I remember correctly). It's the problem of infinite regress - a very well-known problem in metaphysics.

This problem was solved thousands of years ago (started with Aristotle, if I remember correctly). It's the problem of infinite regress - a very well-known problem in metaphysics.
Do you know where I can find this “solution” because everything I’m finding on the net is just saying it’s impossible without explaining why.

everything can be explained in terms of consciousness.

the problem with our current view of the world is that it is based on western science and technology. which is the wrong way to look at the world imo. wait i take that back, its not wrong but just a narrow point of view.

i'll bet you most intelligent aliens out there dont use technology at all or very little of it. use of technology is just like a short phase in the evolution of intelligent alien species imo

we also assume that civilizations are the pinnacle point of evolution which I think is wrong. We all just assume everything from a human and science point of view.

the super advanced aliens very likely don't have a physical body at all so in that sense, theyre immortal and can teleport across space time. what houses or encapsulates their consciousness i dont know but my gut feeling tells me that they are basically floating astral bodies in the multi-dimensional sense.

thats why we humans have this idea of angels and demons.

we all know how each other and the world looks like in terms of 3 and 4 dimensions but one must wonder what our consciousness looks like in higher dimensions.

Last edited:
Do you know where I can find this “solution” because everything I’m finding on the net is just saying it’s impossible without explaining why.
The solution is simply to define a first cause that makes it, by definition, exempt from a cause itself.

Read this entry to gain a better understanding.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/...te regress is a,appeal to an infinite regress.

Excerpt:
In metaphysics:

Metaphysicians have wanted to account for the very existence, or nature, of some things by appealing to things on which they ontologically depend: for example, a complex object exists and is the way it is because its parts exist and are the way they are; a set exists because its members exist; etc. (See Fine 1995 and Koslicki 2013 for discussion.) But of course the things the dependent beings depend on must themselves exist as well. Some have been suspicious of the idea that this can go on ad infinitum, with every thing being ontologically dependent on some new thing(s), and thus have argued for Metaphysical Foundationalism: the view that there is a collection of absolutely fundamental[4] entities upon which all else ultimately ontologically depends. Aquinas, e.g., holds that events are ontologically dependent on their causes, and that an infinite regress of causes and effects would be an infinite series of things each of which is ontologically dependent on the next, and this is impossible.[5] Thus he concludes that there must be a first cause of all else that is itself uncaused—namely, God. We shall see more examples of Metaphysical Foundationalists below. See also the supplementary document on

Metaphysical Foundationalism and the Well-Foundedness of Ontological Dependence.

(Metaphysical Coherentism—the view that ontological dependence could be a holistic phenomenon—has received few defenders, but see Barnes 2018, Bliss 2014, Cameron 2022 (Chs. 4 & 5), Nolan 2018, Priest 2014 (Chs. 11 & 12), and Thompson 2016 and 2018 for some discussion.)

the problem with our current view of the world is that it is based on western science and technology. which is the wrong way to look at the world imo. wait i take that back, its not wrong but just a narrow point of view.

i'll bet you most intelligent aliens out there dont use technology at all or very little of it. use of technology is just like a short phase in the evolution of intelligent alien species imo

we also assume that civilizations are the pinnacle point of evolution which I think is wrong. We all just assume everything from a human and science point of view.

the super advanced aliens very likely don't have a physical body at all so in that sense, theyre immortal and can teleport across space time. what houses or encapsulates their consciousness i dont know but my gut feeling tells me that they are basically floating astral bodies in the multi-dimensional sense.

we all know how each other and the world looks like in terms of 3 and 4 dimensions but one must wonder what our consciousness looks like in higher dimensions.
How do you define consciousness? I always looked at it as simply being self-aware due to our evolved brains.

All of us live in a simulation created by highly intelligent beings.
I never quite understood this position. If all substances are mental then why is it necessary for it to have grounding in the "being". We already know that any kind of causal relationship between pure existence and the phenomena is problematic.

NormieKong

The duality of man.

it's doomed

Last edited:
The solution is simply to define a first cause that makes it, by definition, exempt from a cause itself.

Read this entry to gain a better understanding.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/infinite-regress/#:~:text=An infinite regress is a,appeal to an infinite regress.

Excerpt:
Thanks for the link. I think I get the concept a little better now. But it’s made the way I see the universe way more complex than I did originally. Which is what I was hoping to get out from this thread.

Thanks for the link. I think I get the concept a little better now. But it’s made the way I see the universe way more complex than I did originally. Which is what I was hoping to get out from this thread.
Glad it helped.

We're you hoping for complexity or simplicity? Remember that great complexity can arise from simplicity. Conway's Game of Life taught us that.

Last edited:
How do you define consciousness? I always looked at it as simply being self-aware due to our evolved brains.
i subscribe to deepak chopras view. people (normies) laugh at him but I think he's right. spot on actually.

consciousness is literally everything. any problem that you have big or small can be explained in terms of consciousness. any societal problem, any physical problems, any problems in medicine, anything. aliens, foids. immigration, anything. on the surface level you can blame inceldom and immigration as a result of culture and policy but all you have to do is keep boiling it down as far as asking "well then why..." . you will eventually get into the nature, nurture debate, god, and ultimately to consciousness.

consciousness is whatever the sub quantum structure of the universe is. twistors, string theory, other theories of everything in mathematical theoretical physics

remember quantum implies the minimal measurable length (planck length) and minimal energy. there is theoretical space underneath that and the question is what the shape or geometry of this inner space is which everything operates. thats where string theory and mathematical theoretical physics comes into play.

if you've ever played that game dance dance revolution where you had to match the arrows with button action, thats kinda how we catch snippets of the universe and tune into it with our brains. theoretically if we had better brains we could predict the future and have other psychic powers like telepathy, clarevoyance, telekenesis, etc.... predicting the future is just like predicting how a song will sound in terms of anticipating the notes.

the problem is its hard to predict how a song will sound if you've never heard of it. the same way you can't dream of something you've never experienced or seen before. only a few gifted psychics in the entire human population can overcome that imo. its crazy how humanity has almost totally dismissed psychic phenomenon and spirituality. its literally everything imo the same way that consciousness is everything.

Last edited:
There is a possibility of alien microscopic world in our solar system , like in moons of jupiter and saturn. There are hydrothermal bents inside the sheet of ice which can provide necessary conditions for life. We might be able to find that in our lifetime...
As for universe itself, its a complicated topic weather its a simulation or just a cycle of expanding ad collapsing of all the matter.
But think for a second, if you were to create a simulation, would you make it this boring as it is now ?

I never quite understood this position. If all substances are mental then why is it necessary for it to have grounding in the "being". We already know that any kind of causal relationship between pure existence and the phenomena is problematic.
What do you mean by all substances are mental? Like the concept of reality?

Glad it helped.

We're you hoping for complexity or simplicity? Remember that great complexity can arise from simplicity. Conway's Game of Life taught us that.
To me it doesn’t matter whether it’s complex or not. As long as it gives me a new perspective I consider it a valuable use of time.

i subscribe to deepak chopras view. people (normies) laugh at him but I think he's right. spot on actually.

consciousness is literally everything. any problem that you have big or small can be explained in terms of consciousness. any societal problem, any physical problems, any problems in medicine, anything. aliens, foids. immigration, anything. on the surface level you can blame inceldom and immigration as a result of culture and policy but all you have to do is keep boiling it down as far as asking "well then why..." . you will eventually get into the nature, nurture debate, god, and ultimately to consciousness.

consciousness is whatever the sub quantum structure of the universe is. twistors, string theory, other theories of everything in mathematical theoretical physics

remember quantum implies the minimal measurable length (planck length) and minimal energy. there is theoretical space underneath that and the question is what the shape or geometry of this inner space is which everything operates. thats where string theory and mathematical theoretical physics comes into play.

if you've ever played that game dance dance revolution where you had to match the arrows with button action, thats kinda how we catch snippets of the universe and tune into it with our brains. theoretically if we had better brains we could predict the future and have other psychic powers like telepathy, clarevoyance, telekenesis, etc.... predicting the future is just like predicting how a song will sound in terms of anticipating the notes.

the problem is its hard to predict how a song will sound if you've never heard of it. the same way you can't dream of something you've never experienced or seen before. only a few gifted psychics in the entire human population can overcome that imo. its crazy how humanity has almost totally dismissed psychic phenomenon and spirituality. its literally everything imo the same way that consciousness is everything.
Interesting info. I’ve seen this said before but It’s always difficult wrapping my head around it. Is it like a spiritual belief that all things are connected, or a physical one? I could never quite understand metaphysics.
But think for a second, if you were to create a simulation, would you make it this boring as it is now ?
Who knows? To higher intelligent beings it could be valuable information or the most fun pastime in their life. Kind of like how music is the most boring activity in the world to me but others seem to love it.