Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this is my only source of communication jfl

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
my phone doesnt have service so i dont have any numbers or anything saved to my phone and i do not have a single social media on this phone. im not even signed into an email on here, i literally can ONLY talk to people on here on this phone

Mine too other than coworkers and parents (which doesn't really count, can't speak my mind around either)

my phone doesnt have service so i dont have any numbers or anything saved to my phone and i do not have a single social media on this phone. im not even signed into an email on here, i literally can ONLY talk to people on here on this phone
based

No phone or such crap for a long time.
I rot here primarily.

Absolutely, they never let me hang out or even go to birthdays, never helped me do anything about my social anxiety, would buy me shit clothes and have me do shitty haircuts, all they cared about was grades.

I was even cucked because of that 'no phone rule' once, I had a historical chance to jbf with a chubby but still cute girl in highschool, she was the only girl who talked to me and once even asked for my number but I didn't have one, I ŕtold her and she couldn't believe it, I still wonder if she was interested in me but thought I lied to her because I didn't like her or something:feelsrope::feelsrope:
i went without a phone for 5 months being grounded and i was sorta scared this could happen to me. i was thinking to myself what if a girl did finally ask for my number, and then id be fucked without a phone and there would go my chance at ascension

ofc this didnt happen tho jfl not a single girl asked for my number

Absolutely, they never let me hang out or even go to birthdays, never helped me do anything about my social anxiety, would buy me shit clothes and have me do shitty haircuts, all they cared about was grades.

I was even cucked because of that 'no phone rule' once, I had a historical chance to jbf with a chubby but still cute girl in highschool, she was the only girl who talked to me and once even asked for my number but I didn't have one, I ŕtold her and she couldn't believe it, I still wonder if she was interested in me but thought I lied to her because I didn't like her or something:feelsrope::feelsrope:
You’re parents’ fault. 100 percent. That sounds like borderline abuse my guy.