Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This Is My Muh Personality

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
I am a kind, tender, sauve, gentle, quiet, inward and friendly person.

how come me having an obvious good personality still gets me no girls.

i'm just tired of being tired.

how come me having an obvious good personality still gets me no girls.
women don't care about personality, they care about height and looks.

The thing is the attribute you listed makes you a good brocel but makes foids bored

The thing is the attribute you listed makes you a good brocel but makes foids bored
im charismatic, funny, humble, loyal and eminent im superior to these cretins and women still reject me? its such an injustice

im charismatic, funny, humble, loyal and eminent im superior to these cretins and women still reject me? its such an injustice
Yeah what can i say, its just sad:feels:

Yeah what can i say, its just sad:feels:
Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. If i had it in my power i would punish them all. I would purify the world of everything that is wrong with it

I am a kind, tender, sauve, gentle, quiet, inward and friendly person.
I am sorry friend but this are the exact characteristics that most foids find "unsexy and boring"

I am sorry friend but this are the exact characteristics that most foids find "unsexy and boring"
i'm a gentleman, i thought foids liked guys like me, was i lied to all this time, i honestly dont know what to do im not a boring guy i know that i can be very mindful present and fun but they just never give me a chance i have my morals right i guess good girls dont exist

Women like brutes and dominant men.

Looks and NT mínimum to make friends. Inceldom = no friends, no girlfriend