Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is my goodbye letter, I am leaving incels.is

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Jokes on you
★★★★★
I dont feel welcome here anymore i have been long thinking about this and said i would do this, There is no point for me to be sitting here clicking only to get shit on every day and be left by my brocels, I have no one, Im in huge chronic pain and the fact im unwanted here too doesnt help much to my mental health, To all the brocels who still care about me i hope you find happiness in life and i wish you good luck, Imma see what i can do about my pains but i doubt i will be returning to incels.is, I wont be posting much here anymore, The quality of the forum is dwindling, Its over i know but since im unwanted here too, its better to rot alone than to rot with people who make me feel alone so id rather rot alone.

Last edited:
I dont feel welcome here anymore i have been long thinking about this and said i would do this, There is no point for me to be sitting here clicking only to get shit on every day and be left by my brocels, I have no one, Im in huge chronic pain and the fact im unwanted here too doesnt help much to my mental health, To all the brocels who still care about me i hope you find happiness in life, I wont be posting much here anymore, The quality of the forum is dwindling, Its over i know but since im unwanted here too, its better to rot alone than to rot with people who make me feel alone so id rather rot alone.
Have a good one

Soyjak

ok but in all honesty hope you get your nose fixed

See u tomorrow

See you tomorrow:feelskek:

I dont feel welcome here anymore i have been long thinking about this and said i would do this, There is no point for me to be sitting here clicking only to get shit on every day and be left by my brocels, I have no one, Im in huge chronic pain and the fact im unwanted here too doesnt help much to my mental health, To all the brocels who still care about me i hope you find happiness in life and i wish you good luck, Imma see what i can do about my pains but i doubt i will be returning to incels.is, I wont be posting much here anymore, The quality of the forum is dwindling, Its over i know but since im unwanted here too, its better to rot alone than to rot with people who make me feel alone so id rather rot alone.
Good night and good bye!

Don't go, stay. Site is not so bad. Still some very good insightful posts now and then.

What's with the pain? Maybe corticosteroids will help if it's inflammation. They cost pennies and Dr might give you some.

No one ever leaves, stop coping

There is no point for me to be sitting here clicking only to get shit on every day and be left by my brocels, I have no one, Im in huge chronic pain and the fact im unwanted here too doesnt help much to my mental health
Hjjm

I understand you brocel, the faggots funposting on the Lounge are fucking annoying, just look at these posts
>LULZ HAVING FUN HAHAHAHA SO FUNNI HAHAH JUST LOLK AT OUR FUNNI MAYMAY POSTS
Go back to reddit fags

Good luck brocel, hope you fix your issues.

Goodbye, It was nice having you around in this community

see you tomorrow :society:

damn if you're fr, good bye. It was nice talking to you but I've learnt everything comes to an end. Good luck in your future endeavors :feelsYall:

Goodbye man :feelsokman:

>Goodbye thread: Leaving incels.is
>Joined: Feb 11, 2023

laugh-nicolas-cage.gif

Farewell amigo and god be with you :feelsYall:

least attention whoring newcel

Farewell friend
I do care brocel a lot of people here genuinely like you, don't forget to take that into account if you ever decide to come back with that being said Godspeed

Wtf this nigga actually left for good :cryfeels:

See you tomorrow

Took you 24 thousand canned lasagnas to realize this is a SHITHOLE ??
~Oooh wow

What about it? I thought you were cool but you’re just laughing at me? ill make it minus one follower.
I find it funny that you are still posting after making a thread like this

If you’re gonna make a thread like this then stick true to it tbh

I find it funny that you are still posting after making a thread like this

If you’re gonna make a thread like this then stick true to it tbh
Nope, I still have cool brocels here.

Nope, I still have cool brocels here.
Don’t make threads like this then, just makes you look dumb when you come back a day later XD

I’ve seen a lot of threads like this and the users eventually come back

Don’t make threads like this then, just makes you look dumb when you come back a day later XD

I’ve seen a lot of threads like this and the users eventually come back
I was away for a month, With slight postings like 3 or 4, I was also checking on my brocels, I dont need a gray to lecture me on this that just joined saturday JFL, Were autistic spergy incels, Do you expect some kind of CEO that shows up on time every morning, Damn.

It was the heat of the moment, Telling me what to doooo, HEAT OF THE MOMENT! Song lyrics

I was away for a month, With slight postings like 3 or 4, I was also checking on my brocels, I dont need a gray to lecture me on this that just joined saturday JFL, Were autistic spergy incels, Do you expect some kind of CEO that shows up on time every morning, Damn.
>nigga thinks I’m some 2023 tard
NGMI