Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is my female looksmatch

lol an itcuck said she isnt ugly. i mean just look at her, not attractive at all; no physicall attractive features, her face has not a shred of charn and since shes at a womens right protest i dont even need to start about her personality
I saw that thread, they're so pathetic.

You have white skin as well as colored eyes. You're white. Yes, you may not look as good as a European person with the same coloring, but both of you are white.
Eyes that look a bit greenish in some lighting aren't good enough, we've been through this.

Just put a paper bag over her head a draw a smiley face on it, AKA THE HAPPY FUCK.

Eyes that look a bit greenish in some lighting aren't good enough, we've been through this.
It's still better than my "black" eyes. My eyes are so dark, you would think you could fall into it.

I’d do the dumb broad and her sign wielding friend one better.

I’d tell them NOT to dress like sluts and tell niggers/whatever muds are raping them NOT to rape them.

Simple.

Mogs my looksmatch brutally

this is a brag