Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media This is my city(Jounieh) rate the view. I live 5 minutes from that church.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

looks nice, but i have a feeling this does not show the more "unpleasant" places?

Beautiful. View from that church is insane.

the more rough lower income places, but i must say that video looked nice
Ah, ok. These type of videos will always show the nice places, just like most people film times square and not the homeless people of nyc. But overall the city is nice, If you like mediterranian climate. I prefer Mount Lebanon personally.

@Sloth22
@Samurai
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@TheGrayWolf
@VideoGameCoper

Ah, ok. These type of videos will always show the nice places, just like most people film times square and not the homeless people of nyc. But overall the city is nice, If you like mediterranian climate. I prefer Mount Lebanon personally.
i am aware, and i have seen many of these kind of videos. I personally like too see what is considered a bad area in a city, gives me a idea of how my life would have been there.

and what is the average temperatures at mount Lebanon?

Pretty good/10. The church looks nice too

Looks really cool. I’m not much of a city person and prefer the countryside, but that’s pretty nice as far as cities go

Very nice! Is the water of the sea there warm?

i am aware, and i have seen many of these kind of videos. I personally like too see what is considered a bad area in a city, gives me a idea of how my life would have been there.

and what is the average temperatures at mount Lebanon?

It's a mountain range so climate depends. But it's 2,500 meters in elevation so it snows sometimes. My family, being Maronite catholic is from there orginally(jounieh is Also Maronite) my grandfather still lives there.

View: https://youtu.be/bjlHOYIgjA0?si=vK9xKpx1EadRRNCf

View: https://youtu.be/hEOZ5yEql-E?si=nEfJ2-Cp0Ce2YFo7

@VersoffenerAssi

Looks really cool. I’m not much of a city person and prefer the countryside, but that’s pretty nice as far as cities go
Me too. I'm not a city person as well.

@wasted12years

Nice city saar how do you cope when you see hot and beautiful women walking on the streets and you've none?

Nice city saar how do you cope when you see hot and beautiful women walking on the streets and you've none?
Saar once we finish jihad in Isreal, you bring Mujahideen here saar, we will ask bold and bootiful mems for number.

Looks pretty nice. What is life there like? Do you get mogged very often?

Looks pretty nice. What is life there like? Do you get mogged very often?
Too many sluts boyo, Lebanon is one of the most Libreal countries in the middle east. So there are sluts half naked outside all the time, Because, "it's hot". And yeah, there are plenty of moggers here, Lebanese men are widely regarded as the most attractive in the world. Most people in street interviews say Lebanese, when asked which ethnicity of men are the hottest.(in Australian ones)

Last edited:
Saar once we finish jihad in Isreal, you bring Mujahideen here saar, we will ask bold and bootiful mems for number.
Saar vary nice offer, saar we will drive and ask grils, saar do you drink?

Saar vary nice offer, saar we will drive and ask grils, saar do you drink?
SAAR I don't drink saar. But we will go around the city, and mems will see the Mujahideen and fall in love. In case they don't we will impose sharia law. Inshallah.

Fucking beautiful

Does it have alot of poverty? I heard Lebanon is going through alot of economic issues to due war and corruption

Extremely based and beautiful.

I hope tomorrow morning you will be on that hill looking at Iranian ballistic missiles raining down on the jewish colony and wiping it off the map.

Does it have alot of poverty? I heard Lebanon is going through alot of economic issues to due war and corruption
Yes, plenty of poorcels too. In the not so good areas.

Looks awfully hot. I found out that even the ocean has 30°C. I would collapse instantly. Apart from that, at first glance it is a nice, romantic town. For sex havers I guess. I would prefer your mountain village, less people and colder climate
Agreed 100%

Extremely based and beautiful.

I hope tomorrow morning you will be on that hill looking at Iranian ballistic missiles raining down on the jewish colony and wiping it off the map.
Based.:feelzez:. hope This happens soon[/url]

The levant looks nice