Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is most likely projection on her part.

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xyphbd/i_feel_like_this_belongs_here/

Because no female ever held conservative beliefs.
No, I will not throw my principles and pride away and join the enemy side just to satisfy a primal urge.
And finally, no man with even an ounce of testosterone or self respect would touch you with a 24 kilometer pole, semen gargling cock whore.
Plus it doesn't matter, we could jizz on the ground a female walks upon all we want, the BlackPill is an indestructible barrier that will keep us PermaVirgins for our entire lives.
With that in mind, might as well get some payback on the society that put that barrier in place.

Last edited:
>angry, preachy, judgey, butthurt blah blah blah
hmmmm, I wonder who else this could apply to?

imagine being a conservacuck as an incel.

Because no female ever held conservative beliefs.
Foids only adopt conservative beliefs because they're either brainwashed or want male attention (mostly the latter). How many "far right" girls in siege masks actually care about the ideology? (none)

Israel is our greatest ally
We must fund the country that hates us most and wants to subvert our very way of life. God I fucking hate that cuck Ben Shapiro so fucking much.

We must fund the country that hates us most and wants to subvert our very way of life. God I fucking hate that cuck Ben Shapiro so fucking much.
Israel conflict is an interesting situation because I hate both sides

Israel conflict is an interesting situation because I hate both sides
I support Palestine so long as they send missiles to Israeli preschools and shoot up synagogues (in insurgency sandstorm)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back