Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is lookscel's mother and he will never be posting here again

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
This is lookscel's mother. I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found horrifying photos of naked cartoons on my son's phone and WHO IS THIS PINK GIRL? Totally not appropriate!

Lookscel will never be back on this awful site again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only he can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE AND GET SURGERY! TO A 19 YEAR OLD BOY!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.

Yes bro, I’ve seen this before sometime.

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.
We are the voice of God himself. No man shall be subservient to woman.

Also, see you tomorrow.

Cucster's grandmother also should do something

Images 88

wish this were real tbh

you could help your son by having secs with him

I have a thing for hot mums

5/7 LARP

Who's the pink girl though, Belle Delphine?

you could help your son by having secs with him
You people need god!
I have a thing for hot mums
Do you people always think about sex? Do you have no shame?

5/7 LARP

Who's the pink girl though, Belle Delphine?
What's a larp? What's 5/7?

And this pink girl seems like some cartoon character he has some normal and horrifying stuff on her. Is this something you people promote?

Show bobs and vagene.

:feelsokman: This forum is for mentalcels only, no lookscels wanted

Damn, his account's been compromised, and by a female no less. Time for a ban

Pop a tittie (100 emoji)

Cope, we've shown him a new kind of Jesus called St. BlackOps2cel.
You're gonna be at the BlackOps2Cel summer camp this year again? Can't wait for the fishing contest!

You people have no shame. That's how you talk to a distressed mother? By asking lewd things?

Cope, we've shown him a new kind of Jesus called St. BlackOps2cel.
You're gonna be at the BlackOps2Cel summer camp this year again? Can't wait for the fishing contest!
So you people are some type of cultists too? Oh my god

Yes, I'll fish women and gut them.

You people have no shame. That's how you talk to a distressed mother? By asking lewd things?

So you people are some type of cultists too? Oh my god
NIGGERLOSSUS !

a mother would never use your nickname on a forum as your name tbh ngl

Last edited:
@Ritalincel thanks for the copypasta :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

a mother would never user your nickname on a forum as your name tbh ngl
Just reveal your real name for a joke bro

I bet a few bluepillers lurking actually fell for it

He is still posting here, this is not good parenting. You haven’t done anything you said.