Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is literally all I want

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
DKX3ZfkW0AADF4U

This guy is a popular twitch streamer named Kripparian making well over six figures, and is in a relationship with a 4.5/10 Romanian girl. (Maybe a 5 in this picture)

heres the thing though, I have seen videos with them, and she cooks and cleans for him, isn't an attention whore, and she is probably the closest to a NAWALT I have ever seen. He could probably do a lot better with his status, but he went for a more traditional, plainer looking girl from his home country. Yeah, yeah, in before "she has tinder dicks on rotate" "He's betabuxing"
Let a motherfucker dream will ya?

This is literally all I fucking want. Not a Stacy. Not a instawhore. Just a 4.5/10 woman who won't absolutely loathe the shit out of me because I have one too many microflaws. A woman who wasn't brought up in this toxic American culture and can actually cook a pot of stew for me. Is that so much to fucking ask? :confused:

Fuck. My. Existence.

this dude mogs me hard, how tall is he

this dude mogs me hard, how tall is he
Pretty tall, I could be wrong though. He's not a good looking dude and he's pretty bald. His facial hair halos the shit out of him.

Last edited:
Get the money and you can have all the 3/10 gold diggers you want

Dude Kripp is 6'4. Hes fucking huge
Status+Heigh > Face
Thanks didn't know and Google didn't provide a clear answer.

Still he could do better especially as a millionaire at 6'4

Hes not stupid..he knows a model tier girl is going to fuck chad in his house

This is literally all I fucking want. Not a Stacy. Not a instawhore. Just a 4.5/10 woman who won't absolutely loathe the shit out of me because I have one too many microflaws. A woman who wasn't brought up in this toxic American culture and can actually cook a pot of stew for me. Is that so much to fucking ask? :confused:

Fuck. My. Existence.
Well, you really mean this, you can come here to Russia. If you get a good job (and why wouldn't you?), there's a lot of good looking girls who actually want to be housewives and will be happy that way.
Just don't bring them over to USA; even though russian girls are traditional, the toxicity of your matriarchal environment is so high it will eventually corrupt most of them.

True, but with a better girl he would probably have to take way more shit from her.
I also believe she was the one to apprach him during his nolife days. Which made him get a gf without much effort

Well, you really mean this, you can come here to Russia. If you get a good job (and why wouldn't you?), there's a lot of good looking girls who actually want to be housewives and will be happy that way.
Just don't bring them over to USA; even though russian girls are traditional, the toxicity of your matriarchal environment is so high it will eventually corrupt most of them.
Russia seems legit

Your standards are too high.

I wish I was joking.

She basically forced herself as his girlfriend, not that Octavian put up any resistance and in the end fell in love with her because of it. This is the truth about attracting women, women go to great lengths to force themselves into you life if they want you, whatever reasons for wanting you may be. If you have to "seduce" or "pursue", it will never last if it even happens at all.

Skip the Kripp

She basically forced herself as his girlfriend, not that Octavian put up any resistance and in the end fell in love with her because of it. This is the truth about attracting women, women go to great lengths to force themselves into you life if they want you, whatever reasons for wanting you may be. If you have to "seduce" or "pursue", it will never last if it even happens at all.

Skip the Kripp
Your name reminds me of this.
SmartSelectImage 2018 05 21 09 44 32

Holy fuck. This is what money and fame can get you in 2018- looksmatchism.
Pathetic subhuman beta male IT streamer shits must fucking pay for the sloot enabling fucking garbage.

Low standards=same shit that high standard.

Its over :feelsrope:

Holy fuck, I didn't know kripp would settle for a 0/10... sad...

jeez. what a time we live in when we have to beg for a looksmatch who ins't a complete useless whore.

It's over.

6'4'' + slayer eye area = mogs me

B E T A
B U X

So you want a used up whore? Kek.

B E T A
B U X

So you want a used up whore? Kek.
As oppose to what? Every woman is a used up whore. Wanting a virgin 18 year old white girl is unrealistic, I would be more than content with a 4/10 NAWALT but they don't exist.

If you wana play gold digger game then it’s best to moneymax. Eastern European girls gold diggers

As oppose to what? Every woman is a used up whore. Wanting a virgin 18 year old white girl is unrealistic, I would be more than content with a 4/10 NAWALT but they don't exist.
What I mean is that do you want to beta bux a female after she had taken like 2000 cocks during her first 30 years of age?