Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This is literally a representation of the entire whomanhood

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/qw770e/23f_a_brutal_childhood_left_me_largely_void_of/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Just check her whorish description:
IMG 20211117 233807

Stupid whore I hope she gets ***** :society:

Eliott Smith is very good btw

The foid worship under that post is unbelievable... or, rather, it would be unbelievable if I didn't already expect it. This is one of the few that were actually good jabs at her:

But even so, she had daddy issues, not uncle issues.

Also, this one:

Rape and burn her at the stake

Women, if not strongly under the control of their fathers, end up as retarded as that woman.

Just another used up roastie advertising her pussy and flesh to collect cuck and simp orbiter paypigs that exist to worship and financially support the spitroasted whore.

Another smith for the pile

She probably didn't even read the negative comments and went to go get fucked by chad

emdr is retarded and is pseudo science

Typical modern western women cycle which starts with having too much sex with chads yet not managing to get one to commit until she fries her dopamine receptors and destroy her pair bonding ability with men then starts questioning her sexuality on r/late bloomer lesbians oh I can't get chad to commit I must be lesbian she goes on a couple of dates with women only for her to enter in a lesbian relationship with a women that Don't last more than year where she get physically and mentally abused then she breaks up buy a couple of cats and live alone till she dies