Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is life

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
This is it, I am a hapa loser among people who will never feel at home with me. My youth is wasted. I will never experience what others have in this life. If I ascend tomorrow what was to be said of all my years of pain. Nobody would care if I died, I have nothing. If I die in my sleep tonight I will be happy. That is all.

Brutal ngl. it's why u need find a sacred cope and devote your life to that cope

Brutal ngl. it's why u need find a sacred cope and devote your life to that cope
My sacred cope is being with a lady such as my oneitis. I don't want to cope with anything more.

it's why u need find a sacred cope and devote your life to that cope
The Establishment of Incelistan and by St. BlackOps2cel we shall conquer all normies.

Flagnig

Hi Elliot Rodger here. It all has to come down to this.

for me thats world of warcraft

I miss World of Warcraft... back then in Warlords of Draenor I just used to skin some raptors in the Tanaan Jungle. I know that a lot of people look down on WoD but it was just a simple time and yet I was able to enjoy it.

Last edited:
I miss World of Warcraft... back then in Warlords of Draenor I just used to skin some raptors in the Tanaan Jungle. I know that a lot of people look down of WoD but it was just a simple time and yet I was able to enjoy it.

the raids were really good and pvp was ok, lack of content killed WOD
I miss World of Warcraft... back then in Warlords of Draenor I just used to skin some raptors in the Tanaan Jungle. I know that a lot of people look down of WoD but it was just a simple time and yet I was able to enjoy it.

both but mainly retail , only raid log on reset day for classic.

based and high IQ

Brutal. How old are you OP? Most blackpilled men stop having a oneitis when they are in their 20's. Any foid who isn't a virgin is just a fuck hole, whether she fucks you or not. My advice is to stop having feelings for foids, because you'll hate yourself for it when you realize that LITERALLY AWALT and there are no exceptions.

Being subhuman interferes with even sacred copes... it's one of the toughest blackpills to swallow. Your mind will always be splintered and bruised as long as you're ugly.

Brutal. How old are you OP? Most blackpilled men stop having a oneitis when they are in their 20's. Any foid who isn't a virgin is just a fuck hole, whether she fucks you or not. My advice is to stop having feelings for foids, because you'll hate yourself for it when you realize that LITERALLY AWALT and there are no exceptions.
18, fuck my life I missed out.

An incel life is miserable enough even if you ignore other humans. Dont make it even harder that it is. I guess you are still young. You will learn to absolutely never let your mind get lost in those kind of thoughts. If you are unlovable, dont entertain "oneitis" thoughts and feelings, dont feed them, dont agree with them. Orbiting is painful and it absolutely never ends well. Just my opinion tho.

An incel life is miserable enough even if you ignore other humans. Dont make it even harder that it is. I guess you are still young. You will learn to absolutely never let your mind get lost in those kind of thoughts. If you are unlovable, dont entertain "oneitis" thoughts and feelings, dont feed them, dont agree with them. Orbiting is painful and it absolutely never ends well. Just my opinion tho.
I choose rope

18, fuck my life I missed out.
You have to surgerymaxx before your mid 20's. If you reach your mid 20's and you're not surgerymaxxed, your goodbye note will be posted here or on the Incel Graveyard.

You have to surgerymaxx before your mid 20's. If you reach your mid 20's and you're not surgerymaxxed, your goodbye note will be posted here or on the Incel Graveyard.
I will ropemaxx before then tbh