Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this is just too funny

Of course they are mayos :lul::lul:

1. He isn't 5' tall, you can tell how tall/short someone is by their forearm ratio (LARP.com)
2. OP is a gay tranny.
3. Nobody using incels.is cares about OP or anyone else in IT.

this tranny isnt one of them who passes, can tell immediately its a guy
if I were to photoshop something to paint all of them as a bunch of degenerate Chris Chans it still wouldn't be as funny as the actual reality they willingly provide for us.

I would rather get punched in the face by Tyson Fury than to date "her".

This freak seriously thinks that anyone is jelaous of their relationship?

It's not just that incels are not jelaous of them, but even normies are talking shit behind their back.
Nobody feels respect for them when they see them together.

This freak seriously thinks that anyone is jelaous of their relationship?

It's not just that incels are not jelaous of them, but even normies are talking shit behind their back.
Nobody feels respect for them when they see them together.
there used to be a time when these faggots were thrown rocks at for being degenerates-- these were more compassionate times.

Dude looks like a fucking dude. Literally 0 chance of him passing and this is supposed to be what incels are jealous of? Wtf :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

What no pussy does to a mf

Total tranny the wig is cheep as shit

Jfl at thinking being a wigged ghoul with your fag partner will make us jealous. We're all just gonna be laughing at you.

Lmao, that faggot honestly thinks were jealous of him being in a relationship with a tranny :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I hate IT so much

The faggot on the right looks like he is into shit, i mean literally. He likes to suck on a shitty cock after it was in his stupid faggot ass.:feelspuke: