Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is it, this is my fate, there is no "Happy" ending.

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
There is no happy ending for me, there wont come a foid who will finally see me or any of us really for who we are, the concept of the right one, so foreign and delusional, its like a pipe dream, one of those far fetched desires that will never be fulfilled.

For people like us, the dream of the right one is as delusional as becoming a arch billionarie, and THERE IS NO DENYING IT

I will never be able to hold a foid's hand, i will never be able to be her good boy, i will never be able to sleep in her arms at night, i will never be able to be protected from this world by one, I will never be able for her to roughly fuck me and get called all sorts of affectionate pet names after, I will never be able to enjoy even the most mundane things with the subconscious fulfillment of having a protective and motherly femenine romantic figure in my life, its mere reminder being a sole reason why should I be happy that day, In all truth, I will never be able to live a truly happy and fulfilling life, only misery and cope awaits me.

This is my fate, rot with yall in here, cope with hobbies and interests (even though im very fond of them) that ultimately will never replace that void, THAT VOID OF NOT HAVING TO FUCKING ROT ALONE, OF HAVING TO CONSTANTLY TRY TO FIND A REASON TO NOT ROPE OR EVEN ER (In Videogame) ALL BECAUSE OF SUPERFICIAL TRAITS AND A NON NT BRAIN I WAS BORN WITH.

It all gets so motherfucking tiresome dude.

Last edited:
I get it man. I absolutely love my hobbies and get tons of thrills from them, but at the end of the day before I go to sleep I don't think about driving more cars or buying more land. I dream of cuddling up next to a sweet girl and just enjoying ourselves together. I dream of going to our cabin together. I dream of laying in the grass with her and just looking at the stars while I hold her hand. Sadly, my cars can't give me that kind of love.

I get it man. I absolutely love my hobbies and get tons of thrills from them, but at the end of the day before I go to sleep I don't think about driving more cars or buying more land. I dream of cuddling up next to a sweet girl and just enjoying ourselves together. I dream of going to our cabin together. I dream of laying in the grass with her and just looking at the stars while I hold her hand. Sadly, my cars can't give me that kind of love.
And ITcunts say we can live fulfilling lives being coping KHHVs. (Love, Intimacy and belonging, basic psychological needs, a dude deprived of these? His mind will go to shit, fast.)

Only guys who look like this have a happy ending

And ITcunts say we can live fulfilling lives being coping KHHVs. (Love, Intimacy and belonging, basic psychological needs, a dude deprived of these? His mind will go to shit, fast.)
Yep. My life is proof of that. I would have had an alright life if I wasn't an incel (had good parents, have a muscle car, have a cabin), but even despite all that good stuff I'm still a depressed lonely guy. Being deprived of love, intimacy and belonging honestly is just as bad as being deprived of sex. JFL at the ITshits who say we only care about sex. I dream about romantic stuff FAR more than I fantasize about sex.

Yep. My life is proof of that. I would have had an alright life if I wasn't an incel (had good parents, have a muscle car, have a cabin), but even despite all that good stuff I'm still a depressed lonely guy. Being deprived of love, intimacy and belonging honestly is just as bad as being deprived of sex. JFL at the ITshits who say we only care about sex. I dream about romantic stuff FAR more than I fantasize about sex.
You cant be happy alone, loneliness, lack of affection, love, intimacy, sex, will fucking eat your soul alive quickly, a telltale sign? Souless, truecel stare, the eyes that only tell pain, suffering, and remember, it can always get fucking worse.

there never will be a happy ending its all rigged

Romantic love and happy endings were a con pushed in media that transformed more men into bluepilled simps. It's only real for a select few and for most it's a falsehood sold as a marketing gimmick and sales pitch for betabuxxers.

Romantic happy endings were a con pushed in media that transformed more men into bluepilled simps. It's only real for a select few and for most it's a falsehood sold as a marketing gimmick and sales pitch for betabuxxers.
Yeah, for the vast majority of men, its as delusional as travelling to Jupiter.

There is no happy ending for me, there wont come a foid who will finally see me or any of us really for who we are, the concept of the right one, so foreign and delusional, its like a pipe dream, one of those far fetched desires that will never be fulfilled.

For people like us, the dream of the right one is as delusional as becoming a arch billionarie, and THERE IS NO DENYING IT

I will never be able to hold a foid's hand, i will never be able to be her good boy, i will never be able to sleep in her arms at night, i will never be able to be protected from this world by one, I will never be able for her to roughly fuck me and get called all sorts of affectionate pet names after, I will never be able to enjoy even the most mundane things with the subconscious fulfillment of having a protective and motherly femenine romantic figure in my life, its mere reminder being a sole reason why should I be happy that day, In all truth, I will never be able to live a truly happy and fulfilling life, only misery and cope awaits me.

This is my fate, rot with yall in here, cope with hobbies and interests (even though im very fond of them) that ultimately will never replace that void, THAT VOID OF NOT HAVING TO FUCKING ROT ALONE, OF HAVING TO CONSTANTLY TRY TO FIND A REASON TO NOT ROPE OR EVEN ER (In Videogame) ALL BECAUSE OF SUPERFICIAL TRAITS AND A NON NT BRAIN I WAS BORN WITH.

It all gets so motherfucking tiresome dude.
This life is hell

This life is hell
Our purpose in soyciety is to mantain and keep the gynocracy running so chads and foids can enjoy the time of our lives, while normcunts get scraps (who cuck them, side effect of trusting foids, their love only exists for chad.) and we get nothing.

looking up pics of chads and then tunnel visioning on one chad in particular is so friggin gay. if ur gonna act like a looksmax user at least vary the chad pics u use.

looking up pics of chads and then tunnel visioning on one chad in particular is so friggin gay. if ur gonna act like a looksmax user at least vary the chad pics u use.
>You can't post the same picture because.... Uhhhh... Well... You just can't, ok? You HAVE to post different pictures or I will cry to mama!

You cant be happy alone, loneliness, lack of affection, love, intimacy, sex, will fucking eat your soul alive quickly, a telltale sign? Souless, truecel stare, the eyes that only tell pain, suffering, and remember, it can always get fucking worse.
Yep. My soul has been hardened and calloused by the lack of love, intimacy and sex. I have that souless stare. Lots of people say I give off a serial killer vibe from my expressionless stone faced gaze.

>You can't post the same picture because.... Uhhhh... Well... You just can't, ok? You HAVE to post different pictures or I will cry to mama!
welp i was only trying to help. if u want to keep acting gay go for it. but honestly you'll find more of ur kind over at looksmax where they used chads as AVIs.