Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is how you will die

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

View: https://youtu.be/iszZ0yKFkeg

As a hermit surrounded by buckets of your own waste. The neighbors will discover you are dead when they smell your rotting corpse. You just know that the guy who lived in that house was an incel who accepted his fate a long time ago.

View: https://youtu.be/iszZ0yKFkeg

As a hermit surrounded by buckets of your own waste. The neighbors will discover you are dead when they smell your rotting corpse. You just know that the guy who lived in that house was an incel who accepted his fate a long time ago.

That was a retard, not just an incel. I don't want to smell shit when I'm eating food.

Sorry, this isn't normal, this isn't an "incel" thing, it's a "lazy fuck low IQ LDAR" thing.

Clown world , some Guys Just cant handle the utter rejection and lonelyneas . But her Tits and Cumface are way more important :feelsUgh::feelsclown:

I can have my own house? :panties:

That was a retard, not just an incel. I don't want to smell shit when I'm eating food.

Sorry, this isn't normal, this isn't an "incel" thing, it's a "lazy fuck low IQ LDAR" thing.
Sometimes loneliness and no pussy will mess with your mind and drive you crazy

If I die at home, in a week or two the smell will alert someone, or when rent is due at the latest.
My body will be found chewed up by my cat. My house is not a dumpster, just a little messy.

Another possibility is that I'll die on the streets, either in a vehicle accident or a robbery-murder and my cat will flee (if I leave the window open), or if I leave the window shut, he'll be found either meowing or dead, depending on how much time until rent is due.

Last edited:
If I die at home, in a week or two the smell will alert someone, or when rent is due at the latest.
My body will be found chewed up by my cat. My house is not a dumpster, just a little messy.

Another possibility is that I'll die on the streets, either in a vehicle accident or a robbery-murder and my cat will flee (if I leave the window open), or if I leave the window shut, he'll be found either meowing or dead, depending on how much time until rent is due.
What if you have an incel roommate?

Nah! I want to be like him: "100-year-old veteran says the secret to long life is going to the gym"
sei_9357876.jpg
OIP-C.XM05osOcNXr4omE05jb-GwHaE7

If I dont have the guts to :feelsrope: then yes

Mogs me in having a house :feelsbadman:

Nah it's just genetics
There was a friend of my family who lived to be 108 years old. She didn't do anything special or follow any workout routine or diet. Her father was said to have been 116 years old when he died. It's all genetics.

Believe it or not this happens hundreds of times in the Uk every year

Oh I'm counting on it. I've said this for a couple years now. When I die I'm not going to be missed by anyone. No ones going to check on me. I usually pay several months rent upfront at a time. I'll be found after this happens and the smell leaks into the street.

Chances are I'll die at home. Maybe it'll be an overdose given my habits. If not on my mattress it'll be on my floor. So they'll find me, or rather what's left of me, rotted, liquefied and fused into the floor or mattress, eyes nonexistent and a haven for bugs. A cadaver stain left wherever I settled.

My body wont be claimed because I'm not important enough for anyone to give a shit about me. I have no one in my life to claim my body so no funeral. I'll be bagged up, taken to a morgue and incinerated. And that'll be the true end to my existence. It's only fitting, a pointless existence and a pointless death.

There was a friend of my family who lived to be 108 years old. She didn't do anything special or follow any workout routine or diet. Her father was said to have been 116 years old when he died. It's all genetics.
Faggots inherit that nigger heart I have to be the one that kills them to make me win

Over for pissbucketcels & shitbucketcels
Most of us are probably going to go out this way, but sometimes it's better and more AMbitious to CHOose to go out on your own tERms in a videogame of your choice

I just want to poo everywhere on streets and sidewalks so chads and stacies can step in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
but not in my own home

maybe though if I knew I was dying I would shit all over as one last fuck you to everybody

@Idotms
Brutal they don't even wonder how he was doing emotionally first.

Oh I'm counting on it. I've said this for a couple years now. When I die I'm not going to be missed by anyone. No ones going to check on me. I usually pay several months rent upfront at a time. I'll be found after this happens and the smell leaks into the street.

Chances are I'll die at home. Maybe it'll be an overdose given my habits. If not on my mattress it'll be on my floor. So they'll find me, or rather what's left of me, rotted, liquefied and fused into the floor or mattress, eyes nonexistent and a haven for bugs. A cadaver stain left wherever I settled.

My body wont be claimed because I'm not important enough for anyone to give a shit about me. I have no one in my life to claim my body so no funeral. I'll be bagged up, taken to a morgue and incinerated. And that'll be the true end to my existence. It's only fitting, a pointless existence and a pointless death.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Wouldn't shit in buckets but if I died my corpse could be decaying here for weeks until my parents think they haven't heard from me in long enough and decide to investigate after I don't respond

Someone just died and people are more worried about the smell and complaining that their kids can’t play outside anymore wtf.

The only common thing between all people who lived 100+ years is there is NO FAT one. Fat people die before 100. So, gym may be useful. :)

Wouldn't shit in buckets but if I died my corpse could be decaying here for weeks until my parents think they haven't heard from me in long enough and decide to investigate after I don't respond
Your wife would find you

Clown world , some Guys Just cant handle the utter rejection and lonelyneas . But her Tits and Cumface are way more important :feelsUgh::feelsclown:
TBH, she is his looksmatch. He is also a head taller than her, so there's a heightpill thrown in.

I agree but ya know how much I'd care about leaving this squalor and stench behind when I'm dead?

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

I don't know what to say. Gonna sleep with my fellow fleas and rot.

Brutal

i cant wait to die alone in my room then my parents finds me rotting