Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this is how you become an orbiter

Do not use incel language like foid, Becky, Stacey, Chad...cooming...ew...
Holy shit they really are fucking stupid. They think we speak like this in real life :what:

Chadfishing shows this is all irrelevant.

Are they for real, when have they ever seen someone act like that anywhere besides the Internet.

So, you can actually become a satellite like the Moon?

That shit isn't going to work unless you are a fucking master manipulator with a detailed knowledge of psychological cues
That is one of their most hilarious copes, every Chad who pumps and dumps roasties is somehow a "master manipulator" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

These Reddit people sometimes can't really differentiate between reality and fiction.

Most retarded shit I will read today that's for sure. These faggitors really think we act and talk irl just the same way we do on this forum.

At least they/them got those nice juicy soyvotes

Most retarded shit I will read today that's for sure. These faggitors really think we act and talk irl just the same way we do on this forum.

At least they/them got those nice juicy soyvotes
That's why I put (in GTA).

This is applicable only for normies.
Neighter Chad or Incel can make use of these "tips"

They could've easily summarized this with "work on your personaliteehee and social skills bro".

Instead of typing all this shit out that not only reads like a "how to approach girls" comedy skit which is practically useless regardless because women are too repulsed to even let me get near them

Last edited:
Being nice has no effect when you're ugly. You're going to be rejected regardless.

now's time again to post this

1f8.jpg

even after a decade this is still relevant

That is one of their most hilarious copes, every Chad who pumps and dumps roasties is somehow a "master manipulator" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Manipulsting Is Just gaslighting people while you Look good . Foids have an easier time Doing this .

Dumbest garbage I've read in a while. "Just be bluepilled bro".

Water is wet,
Concrete ain't,
Just become someone else,
Be a bluepill saint.