Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel THIS is how women who dress like sluts should be treated

Based niggers.

fuck around and find out

These foids probably enjoyed the experience deep down, but will never admit to that.

Based niggers

In all seriousness, though, they also do this in the middle east (the ones that are still based ---- some are gradually becoming more feminist and soyjak-y). Several years ago, my mom was watching a Spanish language talk show where they interviewed a latina (married to a white Chad, btw) who lived in a gulf arab country because of her husbands job. This was a couple of years after 9/11, when Arabs were still the main boogeymen lol. She was a stay at home wife, and says that one day, she needed to quickly go to the grocery store, and while she did not describe what she was wearing, it apparently was immodest by local standards. She describes how an old arab men pinched her ass hard, and when she turned around, the look wasn't lecherous or thirsty, but more of a snide, spiteful, lecturing 'this-is-what-happens-when-you-dress-like-this' look. Then the rest of the program was talking about how "awful Arab women are treated blah blah"

I think this was a thing even in the West, way back (before 60's or so) --- if a woman showed too much skin, she would be scolded by other women and old men, given dirty looks, or in rare occasions, groped by young horny guys. If she complained about it, most people would laugh in her face

One of the turning points in the US , even before the slutwalks, was the NYC Puerto Rican parade incident in 2000 --- it was a hot day, and a bunch of foids were dressed like half-naked sluts. Wearing butt-cheek-showing shorts to buy fucking groceries or attending class (weather permitting) was not a regular occurrence as it is now (yeah I'm that old), but it was common in these types of Hispanic parades & festivals. A bunch of guys decided to douse scantily dressed foids with water. Then they got bolder. Their actions evolved into groping and ripping off their shirts. Eventually it became a chain reaction and the groping/stripping became widespread throughout the vicinity where the parade was going on. There's footage, but as its over 20 years ago, the quality is crap. Social media was barely a thing, but discussions on the radio, newspaper opinions, and general conversations that I overhead from the adults were debating whether the girls invited that behavior due to the way they were dressed (in 2023, even insinuating such a thing would get them immediately cancelled). A bunch of guys got arrested, and that's where people started getting more sensitive towards sexual assault or even staring. In my brutal opinion, the girls assaulted should've not even come fucking forward, and just figured "I guess I won't go out in public semi-naked if I don't want that to happen again"

even for turkish lira

Based niggers

south african? there's no south in them that's just niggers

Damn the one in blue dress has good ass, sad it didn't go further

Boons love “sexual harassment”

absolutely-fucking-based.
they should be gang-raped to death.

South African women are total whores if those I met and the YouTube videos I've seen are anything to go on.

So I guess whistling is now considered sexual assault.

This must make a return

She describes how an old arab men pinched her ass hard, and when she turned around, the look wasn't lecherous or thirsty, but more of a snide, spiteful, lecturing 'this-is-what-happens-when-you-dress-like-this' look. Then the rest of the program was talking about how "awful Arab women are treated blah blah"