Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is how women view men btw

Step 1 delete Chinktok

19th amendment was a mistake

I know it's suppose to be funny and quirky or w/e but I genuinely hope this women, and all who think shit like this is funny end up alone, miserable, used up, with no eggs, and eventually end up getting beaten in a nursing home with no friends or family to help them.

I think I would rather my kids grow up watching gore instead of this tiktok cringe shit... Probably would be more well adjusted

I know it's suppose to be funny and quirky or w/e but I genuinely hope this women, and all who think shit like this is funny end up alone, miserable, used up, with no eggs, and eventually end up getting beaten in a nursing home with no friends or family to help them.
Agreed

kek. i laugh at the thought that thousands of zoomer women are now drug addicted whores who will never produce anything useful enjoyable or valuable for society. they are literally worthless

kek. i laugh at the thought that thousands of zoomer women are now drug addicted whores who will never produce anything useful enjoyable or valuable for society. they are literally worthless
Yuh