Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This is how Tinder damage controls it’s bluepilled paypigs

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

6 Reasons You’re Getting Unmatched
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

“1. You give one-word answers.”
yes, I’m totally sure this is the reason you’re not getting any pussy, it’s because you act like a disinterested jerk. Here’s the real reason: You aren’t Chad.

“2. You have no chill.”

Completely debunked by numerous catfish experiments using Chad pictures. Chad can be a racist pedophile nazi and still get numerous matches and women interested in him. Google The atomic blackpill

“3. You sent a dick pic.”

just LOL at this. Yes I am sure on an app designed for hooking up with profiles showcasing tits and ass and barely-clothed girls, sending a dick pic is why they didn’t want to meet. COPE.

“4. You took too long to answer.”

There is literally no winning as a sub-8 male on tinder. You took too long to respond. You responded too early. You didn’t respond at exactly the right time. You responded too much. You responded too little. Just say the right combination of magical words, bro! It’s definitely not your looks, it’s because you took too long to answer!

“5. Your match went rogue.”

Aka she matched with a superior male. Nice blackpill, tinder.

“6. Your game needs work.”

You read that, Mr. Five foot two bald sub 5? Your “game” needs work. You didn’t say the right amount of magical combination of words, it’s definitely not your looks and genetics, it’s because you didn’t hold enough frame! :soy::soy:

HERES THE REAL 6 REASONS YOU WERE UNMATCHED (or didn’t get matched to begin with, more likely)

1. You aren’t Chad
2. You aren’t Chad
3. You aren’t Chad
4. You aren’t Chad
5. You aren’t Chad
6. You still aren’t Chad.

JFL at these damage control articles that these dating services put out. It’s like they know that the majority of its male users are getting ignored, unmatched, and ghosted left and right, and pre-emptively write articles to keep its bluepilled cash cows keep on spinning their hamster wheels. “B-b-bro! You came on too strong!” “B-b-bro! Your game needs work!” :feelskek::feelskek:

If women don’t approve of your genetics on first glance, it’s completely over for you.

Last edited:
I hate this kind of meaningless lists for any other topic too. What the fuck does "your game needs work" even mean, imagine if this was an article for "6 reasons your food doesnt taste good" and it said "your food needs work" it literally makes no sense all soy aside there is absolutely nothing to take away from these kinds of filler content after reading

Jestermaxx your 1 bot match bro. Foids have had too much chad semen soak into their brains.

I don't want to be too judgemental, but if soycucks so delusional, they can't smell bullshit from this Everest like dump, maybe they are deserve being ships. I mean, how low IQ you need to be to not understand such simple things.

This stuff applies to chadlites. I've chadlitefished. And if you don't respond within an hour they've moved onto another chadlite.

Man need to be everything (aka Chad)

while Women doesn't need to do or be anyone they just need to exist and have a hole.

yes, I’m totally sure this is the reason you’re not getting any pussy, it’s because you act like a disinterested jerk. Here’s the real reason: You aren’t Chad.

“2. You have no chill.”

Completely debunked by numerous catfish experiments using Chad pictures. Chad can be a racist pedophile nazi and still get numerous matches and women interested in him. Google The atomic blackpill

just LOL at this. Yes I am sure on an app designed for hooking up with profiles showcasing tits and ass and barely clothes girls, sending a dick pic is why they didn’t want to meet. COPE.

There is literally no winning as a sub-8 male on tinder. You took too long to respond. You responded too early. You didn’t respond at exactly the right time. You responded too much. You responded too little. Just say the right combination of magical words, bro! It’s definitely not your looks, it’s because you took too long to answer!

You read that, Mr. Five foot two bald sub 5? Your “game” needs work. You didn’t say the right amount of magical combination of words, it’s definitely not your looks and genetics, it’s because you didn’t hold enough frame! :soy::soy:

HERES THE REAL 6 REASONS YOU WERE UNMATCHED (or didn’t get matched to begin with, more likely)

1. You aren’t Chad
2. You aren’t Chad
3. You aren’t Chad
4. You aren’t Chad
5. You aren’t Chad

JFL at these damage control articles that these dating services put out. It’s like they know that the majority of its male users are getting ignored, unmatched, and ghosted left and right, and pre-emptively write articles to keep its bluepilled cash cows keep on spinning their hamster wheels. “B-b-bro! You came on too strong!” “B-b-bro! Your game needs work!” :feelskek::feelskek:

If women don’t approve of your genetics on first glance, it’s completely over for you.
Damn good post bro. Your list made me chuckle but its 100% true at the same time.
I seriously remember trying every fucking opener, and it was either instant remove match or no answer.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I can't breathe. They really went with "Your game needs work" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This advice is for the 7/10 guys. If you're ugly its over.

JFL whats new people prefer to shit on men and make excuses rather than accept the fact that women on dating sites are hypergamous whores.

it is the same with okcupid. They deleted their blackpill data sets showing women only like based on attractiveness.
same with pof. It feeds cucks bluepilled personality shit so they continue using the app, and buying their account upgrades.
pic related:
Capture111

meanwhile I could go on with a chadfish and get 6 replies for every 10 messages i sent, and my profile (bio, conversation starter and hobbies sections) would be blank - there would be nothing but a few pics of chad.

"Your game needs work"

God, I despise bluepill/redpill cope

LOL at this bluepill cope

"If women don’t approve of your genetics on first glance, it’s completely over for you" well no shit, this is preaching to the choir here, this is very obvious fact.

All those reasons are just common sense. You have to be a giant autist to do these things. Look at the Reddit jesters. They are trying their best and they are respectful and creative. Does it help them? No. They're the ones getting one-word answers back.
Game doesn't exist, personality doesn't matter and for 99% of men Tinder is a waste of time.

How do you have game on a dating app? Like explain how one does that? Women don't even read bios and they get hundreds of messages a day. Do you think they really read all of them and analyze what you wrote? They look at maybe one or two photos and then swipe left if you are ugly.
I don't want to be too judgemental, but if soycucks so delusional, they can't smell bullshit from this Everest like dump, maybe they are deserve being ships. I mean, how low IQ you need to be to not understand such simple things.
I want to fuck your avi, ngl

“2. You have no chill.”

just LOL at this. Yes I am sure on an app designed for hooking up with profiles showcasing tits and ass and barely-clothed girls, sending a dick pic is why they didn’t want to meet. COPE.

1. You aren’t Chad
2. You aren’t Chad
3. You aren’t Chad
4. You aren’t Chad
5. You aren’t Chad

Its over if you never got matches in the first place.

How do you have game on a dating app? Like explain how one does that? Women don't even read bios and they get hundreds of messages a day. Do you think they really read all of them and analyze what you wrote? They look at maybe one or two photos and then swipe left if you are ugly.

I want to fuck your avi, ngl
FUck off, yumeko is MY wife

Im amazed bluepillers (and redpillers!) still believe this nonsense. There isn't some magical combination of words or letters you can type to get women to forget you are sub 6ft, norwood 3+, and facially shrek. Its been proven 100 times over by now with chadfish experiments, the stupidest laziest minimum effort by a good looking guy always trumps the best heartfelt poetry a subhuman can produce.

Imagine the uber eats of chad dick, where all the chad dick is free and delivered to their doors. Sub8 dick is also free but why would they bother if it's all the same price and ease of access? It's the virgin Fritos Vs The Chad Doritos.

[It's Over]

doesnt matter what you have to say if your an 8/10 just bring your face with you

Wow just wow. This article is a direct result of the blackpill. They saw the $$$ falling and made this shit up. Why can my Chadfish break all these rules and still manage to get a date and offered sex? Fuck you tinder.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I can't breathe. They really went with "Your game needs work" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This advice is for the 7/10 guys. If you're ugly its over.
hold frame brah

Unmatched? Don't you need to get matched first for those? :feels:

Imagine the uber eats of chad dick, where all the chad dick is free and delivered to their doors. Sub8 dick is also free but why would they bother if it's all the same price and ease of access? It's the virgin Fritos Vs The Chad Doritos.

[It's Over]

Galactic IQ.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the female accounts there are actually men working for tinder. I think this happened with some dating site in Japan recently, where the company was eventually taken to court where it then turned out that there was literally just one actual female registered. Rest all just bots. Maybe same with tinder matches who chat a bit but then it leads to nothing. Corporate chadfishing, so to speak. A whole different level than what some autistic incel does. Either that or the company will eventually go down.

Tinder inventors: "thanks for money dumbass"

Let's be real only massive retards send dick pics. Women don't work the same way as men, that's basic if you've ever tried to ascend (I'm not denying the blackpill, but we all know, even though Chad can get away with anything, psychology does play somewhat of a role in dating, and I think all of us have tried to get laid and therefore tried to get that aspect right and learned a bit), and, well, dick pics just don't work. Only the lowest of the low, huge immature betas, do that crap that shows a huge inability to pay attention to their environment in order to figure out how to get what they want and to do some self criticism and rethink their strategy. The kind of people who just has to have everything handed to them and can't function otherwise. Then you have to see foids in certain environments with lots of beta males say shit that, even if they're trying to be polite, shows that they're sick of men, see men as an annoying plague, as bottom feeders, and it's because of these shits.

Other than that I 100% agree.

high iq

((((((((((TINDER))))))))))

Its really simple: if you aren't Chad its over.

two reasons you never got a match in the first place:
you're not hot enough for girls to just fuck and
your pics didn't make her think she could use you for anything else

two reasons you got unmatched:

you're either mentally retarded and it shows in convo or
some of the 500 other dudes she matched with are better than you and you got weeded out

that's literally the fucking tinder game there. most incels don't get unmatched because they never get matched in the first place. normies get unmatched because they might be ok for beta orbiting, beta bux or maybe even bf material if no top guys are available but when there's better options normies get unmatched quicker than a cucktears poster would blow his load if a girl ever talked to him irl

Game doesn't exist, personality doesn't matter and for 99% of men Tinder is a waste of time.

Highest IQ reply on the forum ngl

The real reason:

- Lack of jawline

two reasons you never got a match in the first place:
you're not hot enough for girls to just fuck and
your pics didn't make her think she could use you for anything else

two reasons you got unmatched:

you're either mentally retarded and it shows in convo or
some of the 500 other dudes she matched with are better than you and you got weeded out

that's literally the fucking tinder game there. most incels don't get unmatched because they never get matched in the first place. normies get unmatched because they might be ok for beta orbiting, beta bux or maybe even bf material if no top guys are available but when there's better options normies get unmatched quicker than a cucktears poster would blow his load if a girl ever talked to him irl

Just be chad strikes again
Tinder on suicide watch as more and more men realise it doesn't work if you aren't chad tier and taking their money with them.

They need bluepilled incels and normies to fund the app, because chad and women sure as fuck aren't buying the boosters.

Last edited:
I was born and then my life was over

if you're brainwashed from an early age IQ can do little to save you.

They aren't all completely delicious and retarded. A good percentage have just been brainwashed by this bluepilled society, it is possible to blackpill a few of them

it is the same with okcupid. They deleted their blackpill data sets showing women only like based on attractiveness.
same with pof. It feeds cucks bluepilled personality shit so they continue using the app, and buying their account upgrades.
How is that not fraud, false advertising or something ?

Nice post. I agree with everything said

Sounds about right.

I gave tinder 100 buxx, got cucked hard.

JFL whats new people prefer to shit on men and make excuses rather than accept the fact that all women in general are hypergamous whores.

I've never had a match on tinder since 2012 lol