Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment This is how the blue pilled cucks reacted

• Thread starter Deleted member 44283
  • Start date
Did you get banned for this post?

"life is so much more than sex and money" yeah and those are also not obtainable for the plebs like us.

Thanks for making the bait, will read those saucy comments :feelsPop:

I really got what I wanted, saucy shit seriously look at that:

"Honey I am not here to discredit you at all but as a 28-year-old female I have felt what you are feeling for different reasons so many times. Please, please don’t do this I know we cannot stop you but you are so young and I would give anything to be 17 and do over many life decisions I have made.

You have so much to offer this terrible place or you wouldn’t be here. I know it sucks being here and it’s not always fun or Ideal and people are toxic as shit but I really hope you choose to stay.

Honestly if you read this I want to get it into your mind that the only reason I haven’t killed myself is because I am terrified of the idea that maybe reincarnation is real. I’ve grown to believe that taking myself out of the game manually is an easy way out, a coward’s way out, and then I would probably be re-injected into the game.

I personally would rather be a depressed sack of shit than a coward any day. I hope you can find some value in that. Maybe the level of suffering you experience when and if you come back could be worse also?

I also hope that if you do read this you can find any comfort in the fact that I 100% would love to be there for you like daily or as needed. Like we can be legitimate friends. I’ll talk to you all the time we can FaceTime send photos, anything.

I don’t know you but I really don’t want you to die. I don’t want your family to hurt or your friends to suffer because that hurt is never going to go away. They’re gonna miss you forever.

I’ve been where you are so many times, so I’d be lying if I said it gets easier. But you don’t have to be alone just because you feel lonely. Let me be there for you, seriously. One chance?"

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The first comment I saw already had a blacked reference jfl at redditors

Screenshot 20220716 103006 Reddit

FUCKING HELL I'M BURSTING MY ASS OFF :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
"80/20 rule be damned. You can't let some figures on a graph stop you from pursuing happiness. And there *are* going to be exceptions to that rule."

LITERALLY DENYING STATISTICS "MUH EXCEPTION" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

FUCKING HELL I'M BURSTING MY ASS OFF :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
"80/20 rule be damned. You can't let some figures on a graph stop you from pursuing happiness. And there *are* going to be exceptions to that rule."

LITERALLY DENYING STATISTICS "MUH EXCEPTION" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsUgh: :feelsseriously::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: well like they always say... you can't argue with stupid.

Yeah. Thanks anyways, hadn't had such a good laugh in a long time :feelskek:
yeah i even got a dm from some unstable mentally ill 16 year old girl who wanted to commit suicide with me but after she sent a selfie :dafuckfeels: i decided to decline her offer and stopped engaging further. i tried to tell her that she can also just do it alone by just jumping infront of a train head first but she was like "i need someone else to make sure that no one stops me from jumping on the train tracks" and some other bs excuses. :feelswhat:.

yeah i even got a dm from some unstable mentally ill 16 year old girl who wanted to commit suicide with me but after she sent a selfie :dafuckfeels: i decided to decline her offer and stopped engaging further. i tried to tell her that she can also just do it alone by just jumping infront of a train head first but she was like "i need someone else to make sure that no one stops me from jumping on the train tracks" and some other bs excuses. :feelswhat:.
She just wanted your nitrogen :feelsLSD:

"Hey man, can I have the pleasure of speaking with you? Sounds like you have a short interesting life experience to tell..."

I really wonder how they can tell from almost no words how someone's life is interesting or not :feelshaha:

"Hey man, can I have the pleasure of speaking with you? Sounds like you have a short interesting life experience to tell..."

I really wonder how they can tell from almost no words how someone's life is interesting or not :feelshaha:
yup theyre a bunch of virtue signaling cunts. i bet theyre the same people who bully people at school and at work and then do their one good deed by saying superficial shit like that on the internet. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

One of the biggest lies: STEM being the best degree.

"Agree about the girls part, at least at your age (life really sucks for most teenage guys) but no matter how normie you look, you can make bank in a few years.

Focus on the sciences, especially math. In college, major in computer science, engineering, pre med, econ, or finance/accounting. In your junior year in college, do a couple of internships and apply to grad school. Line up a job for when you graduate during your first year of grad school, possibly at one of the companies where you interned. Graduate, start work, get your professional licenses, and go for a few years working 80 hours a week. Climb the ladder a little bit. Then, and only then, life gets better. When you're not a chad, that is the way. And then your situation with the girls could change.

I was you, once. Now I'm signing off from a beach in Aruba so I can enjoy the evening. ;)"

I laughed like a psychopath when I read that.

One of the biggest lies: STEM being the best degree.

"Agree about the girls part, at least at your age (life really sucks for most teenage guys) but no matter how normie you look, you can make bank in a few years.

Focus on the sciences, especially math. In college, major in computer science, engineering, pre med, econ, or finance/accounting. In your junior year in college, do a couple of internships and apply to grad school. Line up a job for when you graduate during your first year of grad school, possibly at one of the companies where you interned. Graduate, start work, get your professional licenses, and go for a few years working 80 hours a week. Climb the ladder a little bit. Then, and only then, life gets better. When you're not a chad, that is the way. And then your situation with the girls could change.

I was you, once. Now I'm signing off from a beach in Aruba so I can enjoy the evening. ;)"

I laughed like a psychopath when I read that.
Yep that ending sentence was a complete dick move lmao

So I decided to make a little black pill :blackpill: post in r/suicidewatch and to my surprise it became a hot post with lots of upvotes albeit with a bunch of coping retards but still.

Image of the post
https://ibb.co/Y86J4Xd

The actual thread full of coping cucks
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/vzvhri/today_is_the_day/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

:feelsLSD::society:

the fact that you are being downvoted to oblivion and the comments bashing your opinions and calling you a loser are the ones with the most upvotes just goes to show the kind of world we live in. the people of that subreddit know very well that bashing and telling a suicidal person that they are wrong that way is actually a way to make things worse and is not an effective way of preventing suicide (infact i remember it being one of the first things being listed in their guide).

reality is actually a joke. if you are a foid making a post there, everyone takes your suicide prevention very seriously. but if you are an incel, they are more interested in proving you wrong and they would rather you kill yourself.

stop having sympathy for shooting victims. :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: