Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how ridiculous mentalcels are to me.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
IMG 20181011 093142
"hey guys mentalcel here :feelscry:just wish I didn't have autism so I could get girls... Damn being a mentalcel sucks..."

Face. Is. Everything.

no mentalcel actually looks like that dimwit

I can accept mentalcels that were professionally diagnosed with autism or something like that but some model motherfucker that's been self-diagnosed with social anxiety needs to fuck off

worst is being a mentalcel and truecel at the same time

Lol the actual mentalcels who are actually borderline insane you won't see them in the public or they hide it very well but are still "weird".

Its over when you have down syndrome.
Images 18

It's easier to fix your face than to fix your brain.

Lol the actual mentalcels who are actually borderline insane you won't see them in the public or they hide it very well but are still "weird".

Ragefuel.

He probably posts here, kek.

i got a thread for you

I can accept mentalcels that were professionally diagnosed with autism or something like that but some model motherfucker that's been self-diagnosed with social anxiety needs to fuck off

Self-diagnosed = normie looking for sympathy on FB

So 4/10 legit aspies can't be incel because you pulled up a pic of a 10/10 chad and put a quote under it?

So 4/10 legit aspies can't be incel because you pulled up a pic of a 10/10 chad and put a quote under it?
They're sub 8, why blame autism and call yourself a mentalcel?

Only chads can get away with having mental issues. Normies can easily become incel if they have autism.

I’m pretty fucking ugly but my autism makes it impossible for me to get a girl. I’m so goddamn awkward.

I hate myself. Autistic people shouldn’t be allowed to breed tbh.

Disabledcels have it much worse than mentalcels. Need to be at least 9/10, rich, and statusmaxxed. Foids can look past autism if you're a chad, but even a chad with a disability is fucked.

You should have more empathy. I had depression a long ago and felt like shit. Imagine autism or OCD. You look like a Chad saying that all incels are fakecels and we just need a bath and loose inibition to get laid.

Disabledcels have it much worse than mentalcels. Need to be at least 9/10, rich, and statusmaxxed. Foids can look past autism if you're a chad, but even a chad with a disability is fucked.
They can still get puss but they will struggle with long term relationships because they will get cucked by non crippled Chad

I’m pretty fucking ugly but my autism makes it impossible for me to get a girl. I’m so goddamn awkward.

I hate myself. Autistic people shouldn’t be allowed to breed tbh.
Autism isn't genetic is it? I really don't think so but enlighten me if so.

my babyface + autism is my biggest issues tbh, and although autism can be tackled a babyface cannot.

A true mentalcel wouldn't be able to get tattoos like he does, since that would entail social interaction, which is a nightmare because of social anxiety.. A true mentalcel wouldn't even have the courage to style ones hair so flamboyantly as he does, since that would attract too much attention.

Mental health and sociability is crucial when it comes to finding women. Decades of social isolation - especially during childhood - can leave the victim damaged for life. Becoming social, empathetic, confident and humorous can be as impossible as changing ones face or height during adulthood.

Face > mind when it comes to foids.

Your mind has to be REALLY fucked for you to be an incel while being attractive, but your face only has to be slightly below average and it's already pretty much impossible for you in 2018.