Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is how much empathy women have with incels: 0

True. Most women are inherently selfish and only care about their own interests.

Incels are the nicest people on the planet. Probably fucked some Chad that beat her but he had glasses.

True. Most women are inherently selfish and only care about their own interests.
And what takes the cake is that they actually say we lack empathy. I've seen that multiple times on cucktears.

One foid could make countless incels happy with simple actions that wouldn't take more than some seconds, yet ALL of them, millions, billions of people, refuse to and they have the guts to say incels lack empathy...

Her BF looks like a prototypical cuck.

cool story bitch. don't like them don't hang around them. was probably trying to find a betabuxx and the guy treated like her the piece of shit she is and she got mad she didn't get his $$$$

so big and bad typing behind a phone. But she would never even consider saying that shit out loud

even the smallest of those nerds could easily snap her little pale, wrinkly, age-like-milk, pancake-ass, neck. Stupid bitch.

so big and bad typing behind a phone. But she would never even consider saying that shit out loud

even the smallest of those nerds could easily snap her little pale, wrinkly, age-like-milk, pancake-ass, neck. Stupid bitch.
I wish foids like that got gangraped by Haitians (so that the media can't capitalize on it).

And what takes the cake is that they actually say we lack empathy. I've seen that multiple times on cucktears.

One foid could make countless incels happy with simple actions that wouldn't take more than some seconds, yet ALL of them, millions, billions of people, refuse to and they have the guts to say incels lack empathy...

Women define empathy typically by how much a person cares about them alone. Not how much someone cares about others in general. Again, it's a twisted and narcissistic interpretation of the word.

ie. Incels might have loads of empathy for each other and the problems others in our positions face, but because we don't have empathy for women and their "dating struggles" (ie. "Can't get a Chad on lockdown"), to women, it's not really "empathy".

It's funny how she's furious that a guy, who was rejected by roasties all of his formative years, does whatever he wants with them now since their mating habits are so fucking transparent and blatantly shallow.
Femoids want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to get fucked by 100 different Chads (The bare minimum n-count of femoids nowadays) while they're young, and then snatch up betabuxxes when they're old, and if they can't have both then they get fucking enraged like this dumb bitch.

It's always bottom barrel women who shit on bottom barrel men.

NFS-Dana-Schwartz-5910-copy-1024x683.jpg

> incel never gets girls in his young years
> incel works his ass off in STEM for years.
> finally reaches a great job position at 30 years old.
> decides "maybe now with my money, personality, and life experience I can finally get girls
female:
" Reeeeee, your not entitled to womans love"

Why are all feminist leaders either Jewish or Jewish-looking?
Because they're ugly and upset white chads don't like them...pretty much the whole basis for feminism

> incel never gets girls in his young years
> incel works his ass off in STEM for years.
> finally reaches a great job position at 30 years old.
> decides "maybe now with my money, personality, and life experience I can finally get girls
female:
" Reeeeee, your not entitled to womans love"
Women like that one would take everything away from us if they could. They want us to be striped of every little thing that can give us any amount of happiness or even allow us to cope a bit.

They want us to be eunuch slaves like those from Half-Life 2.

Women have 0 empathy for most things. They are all sociopathic narcissists.

Anyone given such sexual power, which modern women nowadays posses, would became corrupted. Blame on society for giving them so much power.