Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is how lonely I am

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
A hot girl on a dating site matched me and is talking to me and I’m 99% sure it’s a bot or a scam/catfish but I don’t care. At least I have someone to talk to.

Good luck

What is the conversation about

k....just don't click on the only fans or cam show link it provides

Religion mostly. “It” is quick to reply but I’m not engaging that much because I know it’s fake.
It’s ok man. I have conversations with ai, nobody is gonna fault you for having a conversation with something that could be a bot but has even a 0.01 chance of being a real girl

It’s ok man. I have conversations with ai, nobody is gonna fault you for having a conversation with something that could be a bot but has even a 0.01 chance of being a real girl
lol accurate description of the situation.

If it's a bot or scam be careful, but enjoy the conversion with it anyway

If it's a bot or scam be careful, but enjoy the conversion with it anyway
Just avoid clicking links and giving personal info correct?

lol accurate description of the situation.
Ah, also I don’t mean to put you down or something, I’m just saying not to hold back for fear of it being a bot, although it could be quite disappointing.

Talking more to her and she’s sounding more and more like a bot. I think she will attempt her scam soon, we shall see.