Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is how little empathy normies have for incels

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
28701355_1912754138765758_1820768139639602436_o.jpg

And this is why you should feel no empathy whenever an incel schools up a school. These morons are always like "we can learn from this!" and clearly they NEVER FUCKING DO!

They will double down rather than learn the truth.

Or maybe, THE PEOPLE (they?) LISTED DON'T GET BULLIED!

God they're wicked fuckers, either completely fucking deluded or simply upfront about wanting a swift genocide of us.

God damn, this shit makes my blood boil. Fucking shitcunt does every mental gymnastic possible to deny the fact that incels and school shooters are human and have suffered greatly at the hands of pieces of shit like herself

This is proof that more shootings are warranted and justified tbh.

thos damn white boys, how dare they be entitled to common courtesy and respect

Yeah but here’s the KEY difference: incel POC can cope with “this group of women are racist”, trans either way can get women, queer males don’t care about women, women can get women or don’t care. I guess she forgot about Cho and the Oregon shooter. Let’s bet that the second a 7/10 white guy shows interest in her, she forgets all about this “white men are evil” business.

I am so entitled I ask for something I was meant to have.

Or maybe, THE PEOPLE (they?) LISTED DON'T GET BULLIED!

God they're wicked fuckers, either completely fucking deluded or simply upfront about wanting a swift genocide of us.

Yeah these people live in their own fantasy world where reality just doesn't matter. I've literally never seen ANY of the groups mentioned being bullied for being "non straight non white-males" and I grew up in the south. I'm a bit older than many here too, so I was in HS in the mid to late 2000's i.e. before the tumblr age. The narrative this normie is pushing certainly wasn't true then and I'm willing to bet in this age where you can't even buy a candy bar without a fucking "trigger warning" it DEFINITELY isn't.

REALITY: Being gay has been "cool" for at least two decades now. The gay kid was always really popular and shit. You're a lot more likely to be shunned for being anti-gay if anything. Aside kids in middle-school making jokes about a kid being gay, that's pretty much it. "POC" as they're called by the Tumblr crowd (cringeworthy term imo) certainly are not bullied; or when they are, it's for being a nerd, not for being a "poc." Lots of black dudes ARE bullies actually. And women being bullied? LMFAO I'm not even gonna entertain that one.

You know who actually gets bullied? Time and Time again, it's usually the invisible dude (almost always a dude) that society just doesn't give a fuck about. The ugly geek i.e. usually an incel. That's the reality.

what the fuck,,, normies so fkn stupid

said it first time I'll do it again.

low t specimens like lgbt won't deal with situations the way true men would like ER.

the Twitter post is stupid. move on.

God damn, this shit makes my blood boil. Fucking shitcunt does every mental gymnastic possible to deny the fact that incels and school shooters are human and have suffered greatly at the hands of pieces of shit like herself

This is proof that more shootings are warranted and justified tbh.

They don't give a fuck about bullying unless it can be politicized in their favor. It's a mix of cowardice and just plain stupidity.

I have a theory that femoids are simply incapable of empathy with ugly/low-status men UNTIL they become mothers and their sons end up being ugly. Honestly, I think there's something that changes in the female brain when they become mothers.

LGBT ppl don’t get bullied they have it easy because everyone supports them and they have every helpline available. All the girls hangout with lgbtq ppl and help them socialize.

Meanwhile cis guys get ostracized from society.

I don’t feel bad when these idiots die in school shootings. Retrds deserve to die. Hopefully their parents die of heart attack too the same day.

If a girl became our gf and sucked our dicks and introduced us to her friends and helped us socialize. None of us would be like this.

Technically Shool shootings are girls fault for denying us a normal teenage experience.

ultimately mass shootings don't achieve anything and are pointless, but I still don't care about normals dying. One way or another I'm sure they had it coming.

thos damn white boys, how dare they be entitled to common courtesy and respect

In my experience ugly white boys don't act entitled to anything and will bend over backwards for any femoid that says hi to them.