Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This is how japanese girls react when they see Chad. They literally lose their mind.

Monogamist

Monogamist

Nice Guy
-
JFL if foids don't react like this to seeing you.

Noodlewhores are truly disgust me.

that's a chang, man

Humanity is so superficial.

Their brains literally short circuit when it's Chad, JFL there is no competing with that, you've already lost.

It's crazy what a good bone structure, good stature, and a good eye area can do for you. Females will act completely different around males with these traits. I see it irl all the time.

People who reject the blackpill are either retarded soyboys or female supremacist feminists

This is so unnatural. I dont want that reaction tbh.

It's crazy what a good bone structure, good stature, and a good eye area can do for you. Females will act completely different around males with these traits. I see it irl all the time.

they're so cute
Girls will never show me an expression like that :cryfeels:

Look at how the crowd reacts when he says a casual sentence.

Japanese girls are the biggest chasers of chad's cock.
That's why over 40% of middle aged Japanese men are virgins

Notice the hollow cheeks on the Chang.

L E A N M A X X N O W

Not only is he a chang.He is status maxxxed

“Famous actor”

Now imagine if a 6'8" Aryan gigachad appeared next to that asian twink.

Lol this is only a chang, if it was a chad, this noodlewhore would have her pants down in seconds and bend straight over and spread her cheeks.

look at that behavior. East Asian Rice people are autistic by nature.

How can she tell him apart from every other Chang?

Damn this is hard to watch

Lifefuel for changcels

Stop,I doubt the yellow fever cucks can take any more doses of reality,you will kill them all!! :feelskek::feelskek:

they are in my chopping block

What was that one video with the japanese girls who were doing an art contest, and they brought out a white Chad with a blanket over him and when they took it off of him, and they ended up lusting for him?

All it takes is one chad.

Fuck. I've always had a preference for Japanese girls back in my weeb phase but it has still lingered, but now I know the absolute level of my competition. It is OVER.

@Zesto thought he stood a chance against that..

It is over.

That’s not a fucking chad that’s a ricecel lmfao

If a foid ever gets angry with you, it's a confirmation that you're ugly. Foids go into hypnotic mode when Chad shows up. If they're not doing that, you're not Chad.

We are literally monsters that we want the same reaction for us, how dare we??? Who would be a loser in that case, huh? Incels are so selfish, geez...

For such an isolated country their women certainly like strangers.

mogs me in matter of looks but I can beat shit out of him