Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is how it feels to hear young foids and attractive men discussing about their problems in their relationships

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
"Man, I have 50k dollars to spare this month, I don't know what I could possibly do with it! It's bothering me so much!"

Meanwhile, a dirty poor incel complains about his problems: "oh you're so toxic, that's why ur incel :soy:"

"Man, I have 50k dollars to spare this month, I don't know what I could possibly do with it! It's bothering me so much!"
Has someone said this near you or something?
Fuckin' South Brazilians.

All the time in college.
Do you go to a private college or something?
In South Brazil, surrounded by European descendants who mog you from Vladivostok and back?
Brutal.

Do you go to a private college or something?
In South Brazil, surrounded by European descendants who mog you from Vladivostok and back?
Brutal.
I can't give much detail for obvious reasons but yeah, there is a fair amount of upper class white people in my college even though it's a public one.

I get height, social class and whitemogged to oblivion every single day. I won't even comment on agemog and looksmog...

I can't give much detail for obvious reasons but yeah, there is a fair amount of upper class white people in my college even though it's a public one.

I get height, social class and whitemogged to oblivion every single day. I won't even comment on agemog and looksmog...
I would hang myself. Stay strong.

why do you go to college?

I hate chads and women
full

20k messages... yep, its’ over for you buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back