Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how I imagine @Forum_User_2345 and his oneitis date at Jack in The Box will go after he contacts her again irl

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Sewers is down that way nigga

LARP. @Forum_User_2345 doesn't have a laid back, idgaf attitude like that JFL nigga is the exact opposite. Simp would literally go into cardiac arrest if his oneitis acknowledged his existence

LARP. @Forum_User_2345 doesn't have a laid back, idgaf attitude like that JFL nigga is the exact opposite. Simp would literally go into cardiac arrest if his oneitis acknowledged his existence
chronic rejection will make a brain hardwired like that :feelsbadman: over for that dude hope he finds the strength to rope after she rejects him

chronic rejection will make a brain hardwired like that :feelsbadman: over for that dude hope he finds the strength to rope after she rejects him
He'll probably stalk her harder after she rejects him :lul:

Should have stayed away from that copium maximum you just entered late stage overdose.

Should have stayed away from that copium maximum you just entered late stage overdose.
how else is he supposed to continue living. he clearly has to worship something by his constitution so unless you can make him accept jesus/the state it's gonna be pussy

how else is he supposed to continue living. he clearly has to worship something by his constitution so unless you can make him accept jesus/the state it's gonna be pussy
He should worship his true savior ROPE, only he can save him from the cope.

He should worship his true savior ROPE, only he can save him from the cope.
disagree, explosion to ctrlA delete your brainstem and not have to suffocate. no way i could ever actually rope

disagree, explosion to ctrlA delete your brainstem and not have to suffocate. no way i could ever actually rope
That's the beauty of the universe as long as it exist you can come up with countless ways of disposing of ones consciousness.