Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how i feel when nazicels come here to spread their bullshit

There are no nazis here

there was @Blackpill101 who finally got banned

there are a couple more but they know they'll get banned if they go nazimode
I have seen jew haters but no nazicels.

@Richard spencer is a nazicel

There are no nazis here
DJIdclDWAAgW5P3

I am a proud nazi

I never really understood how any incel could be a fascist.

Under fascism, communism, or any other extremely authoritarian government, human life is regarded as disposable. We all know that men are the disposable gender....and men are the bottom of the totem pole are the most disposable of all. And given how incels are at the bottom of society...during wartime we would be the first ones used as cannon fodder and during peacetime we'd be the first ones in the gas chamber.

I suppose that on paper, communism sort of makes sense for incels, but given how it's historically worked in practice, the above applies to communism as well, just replace "gas chamber" with gulag. Either that or we'd die in some artificial famine.

Then of course there's the extreme censorship, lack of free speech and general lack of civil liberties that comes with any extreme authoritarian ideology.

Basically, no form of government will EVER be benevolent towards incels (or low value men in general). The best we can hope for is a government that ignores us and just leaves us alone.

there are a couple more but they know they'll get banned if they go nazimode
I'm back, bitch!

No more race talk for a month now.

I’m a nazicel. But I don’t hate other races, I just don’t want to live with them or see races mix. I can be friendly to all races. But fuck the Jews.

Under fascism, communism, or any other extremely authoritarian government, human life is regarded as disposable. We all know that men are the disposable gender....and men are the bottom of the totem pole are the most disposable of all. And given how incels are at the bottom of society...during wartime we would be the first ones used as cannon fodder and during peacetime we'd be the first ones in the gas chamber.

I suppose that on paper, communism sort of makes sense for incels, but given how it's historically worked in practice, the above applies to communism as well, just replace "gas chamber" with gulag. Either that or we'd die in some artificial famine.

Then of course there's the extreme censorship, lack of free speech and general lack of civil liberties that comes with any extreme authoritarian ideology.

Basically, no form of government will EVER be benevolent towards incels (or low value men in general). The best we can hope for is a government that ignores us and just leaves us alone.
Fascism is chauvinistic, in line with a man's nature. It is anti-feminist, anti-modern world, anti-degeneracy. Many points incels will agree with.

I’m a nazicel. But I don’t hate other races, I just don’t want to live with them or see races mix. I can be friendly to all races. But fuck the Jews.

0:18 for you

Is being a nazicel a bannable offense?

then move to a desert island lol

Sort of agree with this. I don't hate anybody for being born of a certain race. Does not mean I like them. I want an all-white country.

Sort of agree with this. I don't hate anybody for being born of a certain race. Does not mean I like them. I want an all-white country.
I think it’s a completely reasonable opinion to hold

THis is what I think about

I don't hate anybody (except ghetto fucking niggers) I just prefer to be with my own

I don't hate anybody (except ghetto fucking niggers) I just prefer to be with my own
yeah but they dont wanna be with you just like you dont wanna be with ethnics, they are repulsed by you

Beetlejuice is Tyrone

You should look up council communism. It sounds alright tbh. It's like the opposite of Stalin's agenda.

i would be fine with a 99,99% white country, where im the only ethnic everyone else is a blonde stacy

No that nigga is back. But he seems a lot less nazi like. Mods must have warned him. He hates cuckedsociety as much as I do i found out. He must be tearing his hairs out seeing white people getting more cucked by the day.

No that nigga is back. But he seems a lot less nazi like. Mods must have warned him. He hates cuckedsociety as much as I do i found out. He must be tearing his hairs out seeing white people getting more cucked by the day.
he was converted now hes gonna start a rap band

Hitler lost his virginity at age 37, to a teenage girl. He also spent his late teens up until age 25 as basically an incel.

Then Mussolini was what you call a chad.

hahaahahaha ethnics are taking over the world, cry moar
But you "ethnics" are low IQ animals, if you do overtake white population you'll just destroy it and turn it into the shitholes you originally came from, you animals need white people to care for you, you are to stupid to make it on your own.

I'm a Nazi (sort of) i'm a white supremacist and believe in racial partition and apartheid with an "equal yet separate" system.