Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how foids want to treat manlets

What a retard. He should've beaten her to a bloody pulp.

Why the fuck is the cuck just standing there? :feelshaha:

Shooting Quentin Tarantino GIF

Also, foids already do treat many manlets like this; they just use Chad as a proxy. :feelsclown:

The rule is rock a bitch and kill a nigger.

Also, foids already do treat many manlets like this; they just use Chad as a proxy. :feelsclown:
the faggot cuckolds @Crawford and @Draconian Times would call you bluepilled for thinking that and say only men are violent.

"To a foid, a male is either a Chad or an insect that she wishes she could squash."

- Now deleted user @CameronCel

Won't fight back, even though she's bigger :soy::banhammer:,
if she did that to me I'd unload without hesitating(given she's my height or taller)

What manletism does to a mf.

Women hate short men. I swear the toilets would kill all short men if they had the power to. They don't hate men in general like some people here say. They don't hate ethnic men (except for short ethnic men). They just hate short men.

Last edited:
Women hate short men. I swear the toilets would kill all short men if they had the power to. They don't hate men in general like some people here say. They don't hate ethnic men in general. They just hate short men.
they hate curries and short men

brutal if curry and short

they hate curries and short men

brutal if curry and short
Women don't hate medium height curry men or tall curry men. Women only hate curry men if the curry men are short.

Why the fuck is the cuck just standing there? :feelshaha:
The second he does, a mob of white knights will surround and pummel him. It's a seriously fucked up world to live in as a man