Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is how foids respond when your parents try to set you up with them to arranged marriage

6000 followers + whore attire + well-paying job = will never give a chance to a non-Chad male.

Her lifestyle already fulfills all her needs for sex, attention, money, etc. --- what would she need a non-Chad for?

Catfishing her with Chad is a great idea.

Also definitely show her parents.

what would she need a non-Chad for?
She needs a curry Muslim to appease her parents
Catfishing her with Chad is a great idea.

Also definitely show her parents.
I’m thinking how would it start though? Chad obviously can’t message her number out of the blue and it is hard to make a fake Instagram

I’m thinking how would it start though? Chad obviously can’t message her number out of the blue and it is hard to make a fake Instagram
a Chad that works at Kaspersky would message her

too much words for "i dont want you"

Foids like this would have their curry parents, siblings, and family members sent to work camps in order to impress their white boyfriends.

Damn I am going to get set up for arrange marriage in the far future and just thinking about it makes me nauseous and want to faint I am not ready to clown around like this I think I will start to mental illness maxx when the time comes around :feelsrope:

OQM6Xjl.jpg

Foid thought I was desperate for it based on my looks probably. She is quite good looking tbh but she is flaky af and is a bit of a social media whore and if I had a choice I would not pick her.

I suspect that she is fucking around with white Chads.
these dudes went to top unis. JFL look at them making 200k and still not getting any foid
hoeflation is crazyyyy

Brootal brother...I like how she is so fucking rude throughout her text then goes I dOnT mEaN tO Be rUde
virtue signaling
just like showing empathy to disabled person, but we know showing that doesn't mean shit and we want to end the contact without making them feel it was their mistake. in this case the OP(currycel) is ugly and she don't want to seem shallow so blaming it on her side. but we know the truth

Friendzoned instantly like a true sub 5...

this stupid cunt wouldn't be saying it if you were an aryan chad. just doxx this foid here what's the point in protecting her personal info

Come back at her with "im also not so into this especially after we talked it was boring, i am glad we feel the same way haha you look great tho you" or something like that dont let her think shes a catch
hella cucked. foids only learn a lesson through rape or physical beatings. dont let this foid think she could race betray you without real consequences

Gentlemen, the effects of feminism. Foids think it’s ok to be rude like this now and take out their anger against their parents on random men now, because men bad

So her your CCC and she'll reconsider.

Reveal her social media brocel, we will take revenge. If you could just know that we incels have so much power if we are combined and support each other..

she smokes hookah and believes in the Shia and Sunni Muslim theories or I’m wrong here ?

@abuincelalaustrali can you do this with a fake Instagram? Would be too weird if you randomly contacted her number
I've got a chadfish insta atm, with a few hundred followers, or if have her snapchat I can chadfish her..,
PM me what you want done.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back