Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is how foids respond when your parents try to set you up with them to arranged marriage

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
OQM6Xjl.jpg

Foid thought I was desperate for it based on my looks probably. She is quite good looking tbh but she is flaky af and is a bit of a social media whore and if I had a choice I would not pick her.

I suspect that she is fucking around with white Chads.

Brootal brother...I like how she is so fucking rude throughout her text then goes I dOnT mEaN tO Be rUde

Fuck that bitch. If you were white chad she'd be begging you for marriage. Also tell her to fuck off saying "i could try to meet you" as if she's doing you some sort of favor.

Post pic of her

was this woman supposed to have arranged marriage with you?
i never tried to see where i can have arranged marriage since i don't see people doing it but if she have the right to refuse or to agree then it's not arranged marriage.
you need to find some piss poor family so the woman don't have a word in the decision. that's what arranged marriage means.

She is a social media whore. Soy lurkers would track her down and then it would go to my parents that I post here.
How many followers does she have? Black out her eyes.

was this woman supposed to have arranged marriage with you?
i never tried to see where i can have arranged marriage since i don't see people doing it but if she have the right to refuse or to agree then it's not arranged marriage.
you need to find some piss poor family so the woman don't have a word in the decision. that's what arranged marriage means.
Arranged does not mean forced

Arranged does not mean forced
maybe where you live but in other places, most of the arranged marriages are always forced especially with sandniggers marrying their cousins.

Why those parents just can't leave her alone? Why so much pressure?

Brooootal man

Post her pics you coward (in bunkers if necessary) :lasereyes:

Polite way of saying "Fuck off" My parents tried few times to arrange me a marriage in my twenties, never worked.

OQM6Xjl.jpg

Foid thought I was desperate for it based on my looks probably. She is quite good looking tbh but she is flaky af and is a bit of a social media whore and if I had a choice I would not pick her.

Fakecel if you actually can arrangemarriagemaxx

Translation: "sorry I just found chad and we're already engaged teehee"

She's more angry about boring weather texts than most foids would be about dick pics.

Fucking bitch. I hope she dies brutally

OQM6Xjl.jpg

Show her parents that text, they will be dissapointed.

What a whore, I hope she gets run over by a truck and her Chad loving brain gets splattered on the asphalt.

Why would anybody think that this kind of girl will agree to arranged marriage in her 20-s? She is riding the cock carousel now, enjoying life.
Her parents obviously, there is also a non-zero chance I might get to have sex with her

She’s not bad looking for a curry foid

I do like light skin curry women

I do like light skin curry women
She isn’t light skin, she is normal for my species of curry. I have a similar skin tone.

Also you can easily JBW with a curry foid, she will probably pick you over me

Does she even have a job?

Fuck that bitch. If you were white chad she'd be begging you for marriage. Also tell her to fuck off saying "i could try to meet you" as if she's doing you some sort of favor.
One question brocel: why you keep going after toilets? Rejection after rejection. Seriously, I want to understand guys like you. I realized it's over when I was 14. Why should I be stupid enough to make myself a clown by chasing various toilets over and over again, you know the outcome already..

If you want to get her back then what I'd do is get a White man to chadfish her (but get a real person so you're not blamed for doing it deliberately) and let him send all the screenshots to you, then show all the screenshots to the parents.

She can determine your personality by the way you look

If you want to get her back then what I'd do is get a White man to chadfish her (but get a real person so you're not blamed for doing it deliberately) and let him send all the screenshots to you, then show all the screenshots to the parents.
@abuincelalaustrali can you do this with a fake Instagram? Would be too weird if you randomly contacted her number

If you were mentally ill enough, I would have said: try attacking her with acid, show her who's in control.

A soft let down in the eyes of a foid but hey these conversations only serve as fun in my eyes talking about marriage over WhatsApp is comical

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back