Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is how femoids justify cheating.

Time to dust off my old Reddit account for this one. Time to make this sonofabitch cry.

Hopefully he beats her when she tells him. What a slut.

I'd bet heavily that he always had that temper and controlling demeanor with her.

What a dumb skank.

Don't read the comments if you want to avoid raging, btw.

"Do not tell him that you cheated on him. He doesn't need to know that piece of information"

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

the comments are so pathetic. so because your bf has a temper it's justifiable to cheat. just LOL.

I hope this is LARPing

I've commented, go and take a look.

Hopefully that guy beats her ass. Stupid whore.:feelsree:

The mindset of females is so foolish and short-sighted.

Sure, don't tell him anything and leave him wondering what happened for the rest of his life. He deserves to stew in misery, never forgetting what you did. That's best for your safety! If he was beating her, sure, but having one pissy fight in a car, fuck off cunt.

I hope somebody find's her identity and finds out who her bf is and let's him know. I would love watch her get her ass beat on liveleak.

Time to dust off my old Reddit account for this one. Time to make this sonofabitch cry.
Screenshot 2018 03 27 15 37 54

latest

If this was the other way around the comments would be "tell her the cheating even if she's abusive she needed to know that, if she hits you take it because you're a man"
JFL at CUCKED SOCIETY

Whoop that trick

I'd bet heavily that he always had that temper and controlling demeanor with her.
I'd bet heavily that she's exaggerating his "temper" to justify her cheating and that she's just as "abusive" as he's ever been.

It's very difficult to offer any contrary opinion on these hivesubs as they time limit your comments and often ban you.

starting to believe AWALT more and more

Cheating should be a crime. Those who cheat deserve to be beaten, in fact, it would not surprise me if this did happen hundreds of years ago. Today's society is so weak and pathetic.

Don't even try to LTR in 2018. Avoiding femoids=saving your soul.

Considering that she stayed with him even with him being abusive, i suppose that the guy is at least 6/10.

Sluts will say anything to justify their actions.

And this is one of the many reasons raping a female is justified.

don't try to LTR in any year ever
Brahmacharya is the way bro... BTW I saw your videos, you're a high tier normie who could surgerymax into a Chadlite. You would easily get a 5+ blonde nonfat femoid in my city...

Brahmacharya is the way bro... BTW I saw your videos, you're a high tier normie who could surgerymax into a Chadlite. You would easily get a 5+ blonde nonfat femoid in my city...
if that's true then find one and tell her to contact me bro. :feelsokman:

This bitch needs to be skinned alive.

if that's true then find one and tell her to contact me bro. :feelsokman:
That would require me (an incel) to communicate with a femoid, very risky...

"You should cheat on him again lol"

"You don't need to tell him at all. Just break it off with him"

"Whatever, I'm not going to shame you at all for cheating on this turd. "

Just be female theory.

This is why stoning exists