Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This is how femerloids see you maby

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Dont disturb queens with your presence inkel :feelsmage:

That's because you're a dumb nigger who wants to let them rape you

I wish I looked like that.

If I ever start to have those kind of hallucinations I'm offing myself.

Who cares what women think anyway

She will revel in my presence whether she likes it or not

Who cares what women think anyway
RIght, at this point the only thing we can do is use Copes to make us Happy, fuck what the conformist trash think, fuck what those Toilets think, fuck what society thinks, If it makes you happy and can help us cope with being a Outcast, Recluse, Incel, then you can say fuck them all to the ninth circle of hell.

@schrodingercoper @ReturnOfSaddam @crestfallencel @Jazavac @FrothySolutions @radishman @Mainländer @Guykild @RollD20 @BraincelsRefugee @kikecel @Gymcelled @mNFwTJ3wz9 @ExpiringAspirin @HidekiTojota @WithoutMe @Words2_live_bye @Uglychincel @Irredeemable @King_of_morons @builderseed @RemoveNormalfags @ThoughtfulCel @mental_out

Thoughtlos :feelsaww:

I've been reading this manga tbh

@schrodingercoper @ReturnOfSaddam @crestfallencel @Jazavac @FrothySolutions @radishman @Mainländer @Guykild @RollD20 @BraincelsRefugee @kikecel @Gymcelled @mNFwTJ3wz9 @ExpiringAspirin @HidekiTojota @WithoutMe @Words2_live_bye @Uglychincel @Irredeemable @King_of_morons @builderseed @RemoveNormalfags @ThoughtfulCel @mental_out

This is how i see them

9di4y4mrpyu21.jpg

I've been reading this manga tbh
yeas its very good the art is spectacular ngl scary ghosts and cute gorls. its also getting an anime adaptation this year
EGEJIUYU8AA5pBz

those severed bodyparts in garbage bags mog me

Mogs me cuz white

I wish I looked like that.

@Guykild My bad bhai ngl i just copy pasted that ping from another thread

F201cbeb 1f36 4cfb b39f 120efd681761

I swear to fucking god I will rape her in my rape dungeon
@Speedloader thoughts?

you should , with your vector manipulation or better vector controlling abilitys

reverse her bloodflow
make her skin decay at a rapid rate
make her throat bloat up so she cant breathe

or whatever you please really.

They don't look at me, so they don't see me anyway.