Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is how every young girl at my school used to dress

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
When I was still in high school every young foid (like 13-15) would dress in the most sluttiest tightest clothing and yet normies still think these whores are such innocent little angels.

They'd do it all the time after school ended most likely to attract the school Chad's and then complain when they nothing happens.

(Found this on Pinterest)

Last edited:
those mfs should've stoned

cum toilets

even Napoleon called them useless for anything but breeding

Foids spend hours on their appearance then act like its not because they wanna get fucked by a chad. I'm so sick of it

Foids spend hours on their appearance then act like its not because they wanna get fucked by a chad. I'm so sick of it
I know it's annoying, also strong first post on my thread :feelsaww:

When I was still in high school every young foid (like 13-15) would dress in the most sluttiest tightest clothing and yet normies still think these whores are such innocent little angels.

They'd do it all the time after school ended most likely to attract the school Chad's and then complain when they nothing happens.

View attachment 654108
(Found this on Pinterest)
god I hate those stuck up sluts. Im in my last year of hs and this is so fucking relatable. THEY LITERALLY SHOW UP IN CLASS LIKE PROSTITUTES:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yes foids are sstrating young I blame the internet

in a civilized society whores like this would be brutally beaten