Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how desperate girls get for chad

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
reval to her that chad's not you, but that the love you feel for her is real. See if she is OK with it.
abr.gif

How are they this fucking gullible. Women are like children, you can lure them into a van if you promise them some candy, in this case a Chad.

youre still talking to that girl? its been months right? wtf

shes one dumb cunt. plz break her heart

I love seeing when these roasties get desperate asf. Karma for them being such assholes and not giving us a single chance to show our "personalities". 0____________0.

quality sui fuel as always, I don't want to do anything today anymore

youre still talking to that girl? its been months right? wtf

shes one dumb cunt. plz break her heart
Been like 4 months lol

She probably a fat curry trans

I really dont see how chad has time to do anything else but fuck these girls. sad state of existence really.

So I Have been chadfishing this girl for a while but after graduating uni, I got a nice job and moved in with my highschool friends so I barely have time for anything, let alone reply to her. I work 8 hours, gym, and fuck around on weekends.

I have noticed that she is becomeing needier and needier everyday. Just look at how despo she is

She is sending like 10 texts in a row and always being pushy because she wants to meet up, even tho I don’t reply to her she keeps on going. I don’t wana meet up, why doesn’t she get it.

I feel bad for her, she has like no friends and is basically a socially awkward loner. She spends weekends with her family and doesn’t do anything.

This is her on st patties day and she just tagged along with her parents to this event and it had no one her age. Idk what to do, I don’t have time to talk to her all day like I use too.

She always sends me snaps playing with her dogs and stuff.
https://streamable.com/dc3gk

Anyways, girls only act like this if you are chad. Bet all her attraction die if she found out I wasn’t chad. She is superficial

I always wonder what catfishing feels like. On one hand it could feel good BTFOing roasties or getting validation and attention but on the other hand it’s suifuel

She probably a fat curry trans

I really dont see how chad has time to do anything else but fuck these girls. sad state of existence really.

She is white lol

Man what the hell are you doing, finish her off, if you can't , I can do it . I don't enough time to find who she is. You're sitting on a gold mine. Imagine her reaction ...

"I feel bad for her, she has like no friends and is basically a socially awkward loner. She spends weekends with her family and doesn’t do anything"

Any updates, OP?

Catfishing becomes a double-edged sword with how easy it is to get attached. How old is she?