Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how desperate girls get for chad

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So I Have been chadfishing this girl for a while but after graduating uni, I got a nice job and moved in with my highschool friends so I barely have time for anything, let alone reply to her. I work 8 hours, gym, and fuck around on weekends.

I have noticed that she is becomeing needier and needier everyday. Just look at how despo she is

She is sending like 10 texts in a row and always being pushy because she wants to meet up, even tho I don’t reply to her she keeps on going. I don’t wana meet up, why doesn’t she get it.

I feel bad for her, she has like no friends and is basically a socially awkward loner. She spends weekends with her family and doesn’t do anything.

This is her on st patties day and she just tagged along with her parents to this event and it had no one her age. Idk what to do, I don’t have time to talk to her all day like I use too.

She always sends me snaps playing with her dogs and stuff.
https://streamable.com/dc3gk

Anyways, girls only act like this if you are chad. Bet all her attraction die if she found out I wasn’t chad. She is superficial

Why do you do this to yourself?

If you're not Chad it's over

Why do you do this to yourself?
I just wana be chad man, I have seen how bad girls lust after chad. What’s the point of living if you are not chad. Girls literally worship you and looks if you are hot.

Are you gonna tell her who you really are eventually?

I just wana be chad man, I have seen how bad girls lust after chad. What’s the point of living if you are not chad. Girls literally worship you and looks if you are hot.

Chads are born, not made.

Just lol at that snap

Do you like to hurt yourself?

Chads win.. we lose.

OP you need to find a new hobby instead of wasting your time talking to these Chad chasers.

>I feel bad for her, she has like no friends and is basically a socially awkward loner.
nice fucking joke

She acts like a tamed dog. How pathetic.

She looks so damn familiar. Maybe I've met her before. But ngl if she wasn't a loser without friends(assuming that's true) she wouldn't be so desperate and pathetic.

And they call us entitled/desperate, look at how these roasties practically worship Chad.
Imagine having someone that excited to talk to you... These men might as well be a different species than us.

>I feel bad for her, she has like no friends and is basically a socially awkward loner.
nice fucking joke
I am not. I been talking to her for like 4 months and never seen her with any friends. Only it’s dogs and farm animals and family.

She is free all day after uni and her part time job

I am not. I been talking to her for like 4 months and never seen her with any friends. Only it’s dogs and farm animals and family.

She is free all day after uni and her part time job
attractive lonely girls don't exist. it must be by choice. she's hot as fuck. she will find another chad soon enough

So I Have been chadfishing this girl for a while but after graduating uni, I got a
I feel bad for her, she has like no friends and is basically a socially awkward loner. She spends weekends with her family and doesn’t do anything.
l
> implying girls can be socially awkward loners
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats a facialable face

I really enjoy these posts of yours. Actually very interesting to experience this, to see how women really are in their desired element.

imagine having a girl so desperate to want to be with you.

fucking chads man, they just pump and dump multiple women while any incel would kill for even one female to have that kind of attraction to them

I feel bad for her,
You are a retard. How many times does it need to be said that NO woman will ever feel bad for you or any of us?>? How many times does it need to be said that we are nothing but objects of derision to the entire gender?

You are a retard. How many times does it need to be said that NO woman will ever feel bad for you or any of us?>? How many times does it need to be said that we are nothing but objects of derision to the entire gender?
You are right. I shouldn’t feel bad for this slut who probably wouldn’t even look at me if she knew I wasn’t chad. Fuck these whores

So I Have been chadfishing this girl for a while but after graduating uni, I got a nice job and moved in with my highschool friends so I barely have time for anything, let alone reply to her. I work 8 hours, gym, and fuck around on weekends.

I have noticed that she is becomeing needier and needier everyday. Just look at how despo she is

She is sending like 10 texts in a row and always being pushy because she wants to meet up, even tho I don’t reply to her she keeps on going. I don’t wana meet up, why doesn’t she get it.

This is her on st patties day and she just tagged along with her parents to this event and it had no one her age. Idk what to do, I don’t have time to talk to her all day like I use too.

She always sends me snaps playing with her dogs and stuff.
https://streamable.com/dc3gk

Anyways, girls only act like this if you are chad. Bet all her attraction die if she found out I wasn’t chad. She is superficial

Your profile pic is just suiful each and every time I see it.

It's easy not to feel bad for her when you imagine how bad she treats subhuman males. Make this roastie cry by saying she's disgustingly ugly or something.

Lol sociopaths catfishing sociopaths what's new
You're a bunch of losers
Girl might be nice, tho

Chad never writes more than 3 lines. If you ever write more than that to a femoid it's over.

Top kek. Can you get nudes and share them with your brethren here? Some of us need fap material bro.

After you get nudes. Please tell her you catfished her. I want to see her freakout. What have you got to loose? Roasties crying is life fuel.

imagine having a girl so desperate to want to be with you.

fucking chads man, they just pump and dump multiple women while any incel would kill for even one female to have that kind of attraction to them
i can't even imagine that

You are right. I shouldn’t feel bad for this slut who probably wouldn’t even look at me if she knew I wasn’t chad. Fuck these whores
Good man. It's easy to forget, posing as chad, but she wouldn't hesitate to humiliate you.

Your life sees pretty good to me. Friends and decent job, why are you doing this lol

She seems young. If she hasn't yet she will have many orbiters and fuck buddies. She is very attractive she could easily get a 6-7/10 boyfriend.

Your life sees pretty good to me. Friends and decent job, why are you doing this lol
It hurts my soul. I have no idea how you get enjoyment out of this.

Not telling you to stop what you do... some people here dont believe that every women worships Chad as his personal saviour, so its ok to post suifuel like this. Not the first time i see a Stacy falling in love with a guy just because of his looks. But... what the actual fuck dude. If i had friends and a job i doubt i would torture myself in tinder and here in this forum. Your fucking stoic. Or maybe im just proyecting.

Sorry man but i will not click in your threads anymore, all your posts are pure suifuel X_X

How ugly are you? If she's an awkward loner maybe you have a chance.

She's cute as fuck. PM nudes pls

reval to her that chad's not you, but that the love you feel for her is real. See if she is OK with it.

This is a reminder that no woman will ever love you like they love chad.