Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is how badly foids want Chads. But they tell their beta bucks that they're "not very sexual" kek

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
i wish i could give her some sperm now

Imagine being married in the year 2021. Retard trait tbh

Yeah go ahead and impregnate that whore while you have no say on the name of the kid,or wants you around it. Then she child support rapes your ass.

I'd fuck her but not cumming in her like you would ,say goodbye to your paycheck
just stop wagecucking, you dont have to pay child support if you dont have any money :feelsthink:

just stop wagecucking, you dont have to pay child support if you dont have any money :feelsthink:
Then they'd throw you in jail and you'll be a homeless bum when you get out,then you'll turn to heroin and end up overdosing.

Then they'd throw you in jail and you'll be a homeless bum when you get out,then you'll turn to heroin and end up overdosing.
srs? then how do black guys do it? because i dont think they're paying any child support lmao

you know this is what she looks like right?

photo-1573878221776-5f906608fd5a

Yeah go ahead and impregnate that whore while you have no say on the name of the kid,or wants you around it. Then she child support rapes your ass.
They only want kids when they know they can use them for their own advantage in order to game the gynocentric system. When a foid wants something from a man and knows he's not too beta to give it up easily, just seduce the nigga by opening up your legs for him and through his lust you make him your prey.