Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is gonna be the future for incels

Future for deranged incels*

This is kind of funny. The man is just low-inhib.

Lol it's over

shit like this is why I don't get why women go for whites this much. nonwhites never do this type of weird shit.

Man of culture.

She deserves it. What a nice couple.

I'm selling my kidney to buy a sexbot in the future.

Most loving couple i have seen on net for long time

This is a fucking horror movie. The AI gf scenes in Blade Runner 2 where depressing as fuck. Jesus christ I kept thinking to myself "what a fucking miserable fake existence". Nah man, I'm never doing this type of shit. Idk how someone could ever cope with shit like that

We are all deranged. If someone refuses this, it is only a timelapse before they begin to open up out of desperation and impatience.
Speak for yourself. It isn't insanity, its hypersanity. That's what being blackpilled is. Too much truth, too much sanity is what we suffer from. The truth is so overwhelming to bear for most people that they must retreat into religion or some other kind of cope

Based and based caption

Speak for yourself. It isn't insanity, its hypersanity. That's what being blackpilled is. Too much truth, too much sanity is what we suffer from. The truth is so overwhelming to bear for most people that they must retreat into religion or some other kind of cope
And that accumulation of truth will make lies not matter to you, which is why you might buy a sex doll. Since you couldn't lie to yourself about your sanity.

And that accumulation of truth will make lies not matter to you, which is why you might buy a sex doll. Since you couldn't lie to yourself about your sanity.
Yeah you're projecting you fucking psycho. I'd rather just fuck an actual hooker instead

After you fuck her, you'll buy the sex doll because you've already tried paying a hooker.
K buddy, enjoy ur rubber sex dolls

Something>nothing

Sex doll doesn’t replace a female though, sex is something which takes place between 2 living beings.

A sex doll is inanimate and doesn’t have a consciousness, fucking a sex doll isn’t “sex”, it’s “advanced masturbation”

Nothing can substitute for a woman. It’s all or nothing, and in this case the guy who is fucking a sex doll has nothing just like the incels who masturbate using their hand

Last edited:
Sex doll doesn’t replace a female though, sex is something which takes place between 2 living beings.

A sex doll is inanimate and doesn’t have a consciousness, fucking a sex doll isn’t “sex, it’s “advanced masturbation”

Nothing can substitute for a woman. It’s all or nothing, and in this case the guy who is ducking a sex doll has nothing just like the incels who masturbate using their hand
If it walks and talks and feels like a female …..

They need to make them more realistic and secretly deploy on streets so they will be indifferent from real women. They need to be programmed to find single men and become their dates so it will be almost a completely human and real expierience. Also they need to have artificial vaginas.

They need to make them more realistic and secretly deploy on streets so they will be indifferent from real women. They need to be programmed to find single men and become their dates so it will be almost a completely human and real expierience. Also they need to have artificial vaginas.

100%

im gonna be owning a sex doll if i have no other option.