Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is fucking BS, gynocentrism is fucking with my head more than inceldom

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
My university just posted that they are offering scholarships that cover up to 100% of the grade in selected fields like psychology, legal sciences, and some other worthless fields. They even offer chances of getting outside the country to study and get a job.

BUT YOU GUESSED IT MY :blackpill: FRIENDS.
ONLY WOMEN CAN APPLY

Rant: What the fuck is this bullshit, fuck this gynocentric world. It's impossible to be a male and have a fair chance at being successful like women do, in 2022 onwards being a male is a disadvantage, and as technology progresses (males are doing this jfl) we will be viewed as more and more useless, we'll adopt the hierarchy of hyenas or even birds, fucking simps.

200 1

We live in the vaginal society.:feelsclown::society::feelsclown:

and as technology progresses (males are doing this jfl) we will be viewed as more and more useless,
That's the secret drive behind AI and automation.
At one point in time, not enough males would be left to maintain the infrastructure in countries with inverted population pyramid.

Reminds me of this job i applied to.
When i went to their office, they literaly told me that "they favor women more in the recruitment process" & they told the female candidates there "if you know a woman in this domain you're being recruted to, do not hesitate to refer her to us".

There were so eager for females employees, they were ready to kiss their feet.

I found a job afterwards :feelsokman: but this experience was quite wild.

Reminds me of this job i applied to.
When i went to their office, they literaly told me that "they favor women more in the recruitment process" & they told the female candidates there "if you know a woman in this domain you're being recruted to, do not hesitate to refer her to us".

There were so eager for females employees, they were ready to kiss their feet.

I found a job afterwards :feelsokman: but this experience was quite wild.
What a disgusting experience