Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is for my fallen soldiers who roped

If those members were very active on a daily basis, but all of a sudden quit .is :
-They roped
-Ascended
-got bored
Okay lets say they got bored, which is a valid argument. But I would suppose that they would still pop in once every 3 months just to see whats the latest

Okay lets say they got bored, which is a valid argument. But I would suppose that they would still pop in once every 3 months just to see whats the latest
Then They either roped or ascended.
Especially if they were good members, posting daily

@Govid_Dorious is the only one I legit think might not have roped, but became another Brazilian favela statistic. :feelsbadman:

@Transcended Trucel I am not at liberty to say.

so its either the rope or ascencion
There is a very big chance for Transcended Trucel, to have deleted himself.
I´ve heard he´s a bit older, than most members here

@Govid_Dorious is the only one I legit think might not have roped, but became another Brazilian favela statistic. :feelsbadman:

@Transcended Trucel I am not at liberty to say.
@Transcended Trucel probably acsended I think, he is a muslim from curryland born in the USA so i guess he arranged marriage maxxed in curryland

@Transcended Trucel probably acsended I think, he is a muslim from curryland born in the USA so i guess he arranged marriage maxxed in curryland
Probably. But that's not why he stopped posting initially.

really wonder what happened to @Transcended Trucel, he was based as fuck

Last edited:
really wonder what happened to @Transcended Trucel, he was based as fuck
He said he was into buddist philosophies and such. Maybe he went on a spiritual detox and meditation kind of voyage and that includes internet forums.