Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is for any christcels

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
I've got my mind made up and I won't turn back
Because I want to see my Jesus someday

I was playing this in the morning, I want to change a live a heavenly life. I pray God removes all the malice and hatred from my heart and cleans it, may I stop hating women and rejoice in his glory.

I know IT will hate this, they loathe anything that makes sense in life jfl but I don't hate them

Enjoy worshipping your dead Jew on a Stick in the name of an Abrahamic Desert death-cult.

Never knew you were a Christcuck

Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki
I'm shocked you didn't know already

Extremely based, brother in Lord Jesus Christ. Of course it's hard to not hate women after everything I learned about them but may we succeed at doing God's will. Amen

I like Calvinism, what about you? @BlackCel_from_ZA

Enjoy worshipping your dead Jew on a Stick in the name of an Abrahamic Desert death-cult.

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:Seek help, seek jesus, only he can save ye of little faith

Extremely based, brother in Lord Jesus Christ. Of course it's hard to not hate women after everything I learned about them but may we succeed at doing God's will. Amen
Amen my brother in christ

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:Seek help, seek jesus, only he can save ye of little faith
Nah, I'm not interested in the OG Globohomo.

Christianity has a literal slave mentality to it, and it also is responsible for many wars between Europeans & MENA, as well as amongst themselves.

I can also prove it ties into usury(through Judaism) & also caused the downfall of Rome & the erosion of its culture, thought, art, etc. which was well ahead of the time.

Christianity = brainwashing

whatever makes you happy brocel
i think there are better metaphysical beliefs than skyman though

if god real why bad thing happen?
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Anything other than agnosticism makes no sense to me, but good for you I guess.

I know IT will hate this, they loathe anything that makes sense in life jfl but I don't hate them
Don’t worry, they all have their own Jesus Christ too. Right now, their most recent one is Kamala. :forcedsmile:

Give your life to Christ and have eternal peace I advise all who have not already.

John 14:6
New International Version

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Not for me, not gonna hate if it makes you feel whole though

I can also prove it ties into usury
Usury is prohibited in the Bible. It is a major sin in fact and only boomer Protestants support student loan debt aka high interest.

In fact the only religious people I see call out usury are Catholics and orthodox. Usury is prohibited in the Catholic Church. Even Muslims such as
@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 don’t call it out. They don’t even call out central banking.

@Rabbi Schneerson has even called out usury even he has called out usury despite knowing how yk retarded he is sometimes.

Also nah it didn’t cause the fall of Rome. Rome fell due to mass immigration & sackings, corruption in the government, shit leaders, etc. Also what about the Byzantine empire and technically it is Christianity that helped unite europe originally. Remember Charlemagne lol?

Christianity wont get you laid nor grant you a gf

Christianity has a literal slave mentality to it
How come you say this? What aspects of it do you think cause it to be like this. I’m ngl I mainly became catholic about a year ago again due to the high iq people I saw against a lot of this degenerate things defending Christianity. On top of the other evidence I saw for it

Thinking of monkmaxxing myself. Fuck ascending honestly

fact the only religious people I see call out usury are Catholics and orthodox. Usury is prohibited in the Catholic Church. Even Muslims such as
@
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven @
comradespiderman29
@comradespiderman29 don’t call it out. They don’t even call out central banking
I'm maronite catholic, not Muslim.

Dam, I thought you would believe in voodooism

How come you say this? What aspects of it do you think cause it to be like this. I’m ngl I mainly became catholic about a year ago again due to the high iq people I saw against a lot of this degenerate things defending Christianity. On top of the other evidence I saw for it
IMG 4170

Religion coping is just as retarded as race coping tho. It goes both ways. White women hate us and would rather fuck Tyrones. Saying racist shit ironically and wanting niggers removed from your country are two different things.

Christianity has a literal slave mentality to it
Very true, every virtuous quality rooted in being powerful and overpowering and dominating others is detested by Christianity and the hordes of subhumans who adhere to it. Christianity is moral suicide, Anicent Roman-Greco morals are what should dominate society.

So much bluepilled copium in this thread

I was playing this in the morning, I want to change a live a heavenly life. I pray God removes all the malice and hatred from my heart and cleans it, may I stop hating women and rejoice in his glory.
Good cope

Please post this in the Religion & spirituality section, sick and tired of religious threads in ID

Because I want to see Jamal someday
Because I want to see Jamal someday

I was playing this in the morning, I want to change a live a heavenly life. I pray Tyrone removes all the malice and hatred from my heart and cleans it, may I stop hating women and rejoice in his glory.
Wot

I can't relate. All religions are a lie. All you could've done is lived differently to cope better but now it's too late (probably?).

Greetings from Mozambique
Praise the Lord and may your conscience ride with the holy spirit

Religion coping is just as retarded as race coping tho.
One is a measurable fact, the other is spiritualistic beliefs.
It goes both ways.
Not really, don't see your point here.
White women hate us and would rather fuck Tyrones.
Same goes for any race, Noodles would rather fuck Chad than any of their guys. A Sandwhore also would rather fuck Chad, Tyrone, or any races chad equivalent.

And I've never understood this argument.
Saying racist shit ironically and wanting niggers removed from your country are two different things.
I do both, and I don't see what's wrong with wanting to not live around them. Doesn't even mean I hate them, I just see how they're fundamentally different, more prone to crime, and also it would prevent Tyrone from fucking White women & vice-a-versa.