Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is female logic in action. May reduce your IQ, read at own risk

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
In this video they are discussing how “rent for sex” is becoming a big problem in some countries. Men with houses list empty rooms for free to females in exchange for sex (consensual).

Look at how this brain dead whore try’s to use her last ounce of brain cell to explain that women are victims.

96D758C5 A024 4253 BEE0 ADB5185F28C0
34E2F732 B236 4B64 B428 5C66E7B17B0D
6E34771D C7D9 45E0 9917 D2CCEA698205

In the end when she realizes that she was wrong all along. She goes back to appeal to emotions, “oh don’t you have humanity! You evil man”

This cunt first understand that nobody is being forced. Females just have another option because of pussy.

1. They can pay rent
2. Leave the house if they can’t pay rent
3. Have sex with him

Guys wouldn’t even get that fuckin option and would be kicked out and forced to be homeless.

View: https://youtu.be/isalsNYgTtU

Just buy some land in 3rd world shitholes like mexico and build some apartments theory. then you become an isekai character,Its a good idea TBH,Its a shame im poor as fuck.

as you mentioned it's optional for them to not partake in these arrangements , but since they foids and they're cheap ofc they'll accept .
and ofc they want to make this illegal , so women will never lose even when they consent to such actions

Its a mutual agreement yet women somehow end up the victims here. You can live in a hostel, or better yet get off your lazy privileged ass and get a job and pay rent. Female beggers earn way more than male beggars, plenty of ways to earn money for rent.

It's useless trying to use logic with them. They feel entitled to every social advantage and selfish opinion because they're used to getting away with it.

as you mentioned it's optional for them to not partake in these arrangements , but since they foids and they're cheap ofc they'll accept .
and ofc they want to make this illegal , so women will never lose even when they consent to such actions

Its a mutual agreement yet women somehow end up the victims here. You can live in a hostel, or better yet get off your lazy privileged ass and get a job and pay rent. Female beggers earn way more than male beggars, plenty of ways to earn money for rent.
She was basically arguing for free housing for women and if you don’t do that then you are a rapist.

1. she doesn’t wana take the deal and fuck the land lotd
2. She doesnt have the money hence she is in the this situation
3. She doesn’t wana leave the house either

“Uh! As you all know, ‘just say no’ doesn’t work! Rapists won’t stop! Men are evil and will take advant-“

Then don’t use the house.

“But I shouldn’t have to use my body for it! That’s rape!”

Then pay.

“But I don’t have any money, pervert!”

That’s not our problem. You aren’t getting any free handouts.

Whores like this one are literally communists. This is exactly what it is. You don’t want to do any work or give any money over and expect things for free.

Based Finn
“Uh! As you all know, ‘just say no’ doesn’t work! Rapists won’t stop! Men are evil and will take advant-“

Then don’t use the house.

“But I shouldn’t have to use my body for it! That’s rape!”

Then pay.

“But I don’t have any money, pervert!”

That’s not our problem. You aren’t getting any free handouts.

Whores like this one are literally communists. This is exactly what it is. You don’t want to do any work or give any money over and expect things for free.
Well, the whole point of her argument is "give me free shit, no strings attached"

Women aren’t oppressed, they live on easy mode, there are only some rare exceptions when it comes to women not living on the real life easy difficulty setting.

Just buy some land in 3rd world shitholes like mexico and build some apartments theory. then you become an isekai character,Its a good idea TBH

This is a wet dream of mine, being able to exploit poor holes in my dad's mexican hometown when I secure my inheritance and get his house all to myself.

It's useless trying to use logic with them. They feel entitled to every social advantage and selfish opinion because they're used to getting away with it.
It should be illegal to try and reason with a woman.

View attachment 438084

This is a wet dream of mine, being able to exploit poor holes in my dad's mexican hometown when I secure my inheritance and get his house all to myself.

You can do it brother,I believe in you,You should associate with other wealthycels and make an incel community in mexico :)

You can do it brother,I believe in you,You should associate with other wealthycels and make an incel community in mexico :)
Thanks brocel :feelsYall:

I wont get involved with dirtballs who will bring nothing to the table. Just filthy tight young holes that are ripe for ravage by landlord oldcels who got cucked by chadriguez :feelsohh:

Women are privileged and feel entitled to free shit 24/7

They give away their bodies for free for chad but then complain that they have to have sex to live on a free apartement. This is why women should have no freedom or independence watsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back