Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is far from the life I hoped for

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I rember when I was a littl kid 5 & 6 I wanted to be just like the kids on pokemon & digimon being the main character of some epic story and going on adventures. why must they get our hopes up?

bro i dont think any of us here have the life we hoped for :fuk:

the good ol' times when i thought of myself as a power ranger bro :cryfeels:

That is how i became schizophrenic.

the good ol' times when i thought of myself as a power ranger bro :cryfeels:
90s childhood cel? I am early 0s childhood cel. :feelsrope:time just had to ruin everything

90s childhood cel? I am early 0s childhood cel. :feelsrope:time just had to ruin everything
i am a 00s chilhood cel as well, and yes, time really kicked our asses, didn't it? :fuk:

i am a 00s chilhood cel as well, and yes, time really kicked our asses, didn't it? :fuk:
indeed incel bro. it pissed in our wounds. just stay in your room and forget reality man.

indeed incel bro. it pissed in our wounds. just stay in your room and forget reality man.
i am already doing it so no reminder for that bro

I used to want to be a mountain man, living in the woods.

There is no hope for truecels,only suffering.

I remember that. As I got older, I came to realize that I would never be a hero, I was confined to just being normal, average, run-of-the-mill. Now I realize that I fell short of that, even. Even my "I guess if I have to be normal, so be it" turned into "Oh my god why can't I just be normal for like 5 fucking seconds"

I remember that. As I got older, I came to realize that I would never be a hero, I was confined to just being normal, average, run-of-the-mill. Now I realize that I fell short of that, even. Even my "I guess if I have to be normal, so be it" turned into "Oh my god why can't I just be normal for like 5 fucking seconds"
me too to a certain extent.i thought things would be bad but that i still would eventually find a nice wife and settle down and live a simple life.it's brutal.