Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is exactly what I mean that eye area can fuck you over

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Spc0XLA_d.jpg

If this guy had a somewhat decent eye area he’d be a chadlite. But because his eye area is absolutely terrible it ruins him. It’s his only real flaw really. @CopingGymCel morph him with a decent eye area, and he’d look great.
The upper eyelid exposure, horrible nct andbad lower lids ruin him. This is exactly my problem. You always have a “tired” look. Don’t believe me? Look what a girl said about him:

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]You look really tired and sad though.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]See what I mean?[/font]

I got bad dark circles under my eyes myself , I have ordered some beauty products, let's it if it works.

Guy's still not fucked.

modus_coperandi said:
Guy's still not fucked.

He’s a virgin at 26. Over.

Bushladen008 said:
I got bad dark circles under my eyes myself , I have ordered some beauty products, let's it if it works.

Let me save you the money. I tried this bullshit. It doesn’t work. It is your bone structure. You have nothing supporting your bones around your eyes which leads to those issues

He's got a nice eye color at least.His mopey eye expression along with his mouth make him look pitiful rather than strong, poor guy.

Berdea said:
He's got a nice eye color at least.His mopey eye expression along with his mouth make him look pitiful rather than strong, poor guy.
It’s just how his eyes are. It’s over.

anincelforlifelol said:

Let me save you the money. I tried this bullshit. It doesn’t work. It is your bone structure. You have nothing supporting your bones around your eyes which leads to those issues

Dammit, eye area is the most important part of your face.

KV- said:
He’s still a 6
More like 5. And a virgin at 26. Eye area continues to show its importance

Not super bad actually

No scleral show, upper eye lid exposure could mainly be attributed to him looking down, and they’re green

That canthal tilt is terrible though

He looks sad and tired and depressed in that picture. If he squinted or smiled, he would look different.

Ceiling Cat said:
He looks sad and tired and depressed in that picture. If he squinted or smiled, he would look different.

Jesus fuck some of you people are seriously retarded.

modus_coperandi said:
anincelforlifelol said:

Is he from here?

r/truerateme

I'm not some Photoshop pro, but thanks for considering me. I am sure someone like @Zyros would do a better job.

Best I could do:

cZKT5wT.jpg

Not sure how to reduce upper eyelid without fucking over the whole eye.

He already looks really good even with his original eyes, though.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm not some Photoshop pro, but thanks for considering me. I am sure someone like @Zyros would do a better job.

Best I could do:

cZKT5wT.jpg

Not sure how to reduce upper eyelid without fucking over the whole eye.

He already looks really good even with his original eyes, though.

From tired incel to Chadlite. The importance of eye area.

cope, thats chad

Negaive cnathal tilt is worse than upper eye lid exposure

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
cope, thats chad

He is already Chadlite I say. He would be Chad with a top tier eye area.

There's nothing noticeably wrong with his face.

CopingGymcel said:

LOL if that's Chadlite I'm a gigachad.

CopingGymcel said:

so why are we fussing with lookism over chad lite then? he still slays in 2017

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
so why are we fussing with lookism over chad lite then? he still slays in 2017

Huh? I wasn't the one who asked for him to get an eye area makeover. I already think he looks amazing. He can get almost any girl he wants.

His eyes aren't even that bad, they're quite expressive.

Agent_Coper said:
There's nothing noticeably wrong with his face.

Some of you people need to taste the blackpill.

CopingGymcel said:
Huh? I wasn't the one who asked for him to get an eye area makeover. I already think he looks amazing. He can get almost any girl he wants.

He's a virgin at 26. He's not good looking. He's a 5.

anincelforlifelol said:

He's a virgin at 26. He's not good looking. He's a 5.

He's a 7. He is really good looking. He is a virgin because of super autism.

He reminds me of Ryan Gosling. Flawed face, but it comes together quite nicely.

CopingGymcel said:
He's a 7. He is really good looking. He is a virgin because of super autism.

Cope. If he's 7, then holy shit I'm a male model. Not even joking. He's a 5. Stop overrating guys because they're white and have green eyes. His mouth tier is shit. His eye area is absolutely horrific. If he had a good eye area he'd go from 5 to 6+, but because his eyes are so subhuman he's a 5 and that's all he ever will be. That's why he is a virgin at 26.

That autism cope is just that...cope.

anincelforlifelol said:
Cope. If he's 7, then holy shit I'm a male model. Not even joking. He's a 5. Stop overrating guys because they're white and have green eyes. His mouth tier is shit. His eye area is absolutely horrific. If he had a good eye area he'd go from 5 to 6+, but because his eyes are so subhuman he's a 5 and that's all he ever will be. That's why he is a virgin at 26.

That autism cope is just that...cope.

ryan-gosling-1.jpg

Is this guy a 5, too?

Asymmetrical and close set eye area, asymmetrical bone structure, long midface, poor bone structure, still looks amazing. You can't use autistic PSL analysis on every face, there's most to it than that.

anincelforlifelol said:

Blackpill = "if you aren't 10/10, you are fucked"? As an actual below average guy, I know exactly what the blackpill is, thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back