Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is Edan

L

Laks5h

Greycel
Ok i know we are all  pissed that the sub was taken down (as we should be, these cucks tried to take away the one place we could go to feel accepted) but we've been been hotbed hard before and always bounced back, this is no different. I am actually starting to see this as a win now because the community rallied together and now we have this forum which I think hasn't think has potential and FREEDOM from the chads who managed to infiltrate the sub. Finally we have a true place to call our own where we make the rule so and don't have to worry about but not our about times trying to hold us back. TLDR: this is a new beginning for I'll for us.

Chads have better things to do than stalk people across multiple websites

Hopefully this site provides more hoops for IncelTears users to jump through when they want to post our content.

Ok i know we are all pissed that the sub was taken down (as we should be, these cucks tried to take away the one place we could go to feel accepted) but we've been been hotbed hard before and always bounced back, this is no different. I am actually starting to see this as a win now because the community rallied together and now we have this forum which I think hasn't think has potential and FREEDOM from the chads who managed to infiltrate the sub. Finally we have a true place to call our own where we make the rule so and don't have to worry about but not our about times trying to hold us back. TLDR: this is a new beginning for I'll for us.