Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is basically what a femcel is

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I've had some conversations with these creatures on redshit and they always have a long list of demands that they have of men. One of them flat out admit to me that she was not an incel, she just hates that people think looks don't matter. The other one said that she needed a guy with money and preferably who is vegan like her, among other ridiculous bullshit.

They will usually admit that women can get sex super easy, but then they'll say that it's relationships that they want but can't get. But they can get that easily too, just not from the guys they want who have money and looks. So they envy Stacies who can get those guys easily and brand themselves as "femcel". And of course all the bitterness that they feel based on high tier dudes rejecting them is taken out on incels. When chad is around these bitches suck up to him.

Anyways this is all obvious to you guys I just wanted to vent. Sick of these fucking bitches.

Yeah just lol at them and their delusions.

"Femcels." Those don't exist, don't spew out myths as facts. But seriously, femcels are a joke. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"fem"cel = non-Stacy who cant get Chad but only Chad-lite

Last edited:
femcels just want attention thatłs why they pretend to be incels.

At least they don't have the prefix "in", implying that they're by circumstance celibate, but just "fem". Pretty much all those attention whores are, are just female celibates (probably not for a long time; I doubt there are any virgins among them).

They claim to hate us and call us idiots while taking our entire culture from whole cloth and wearing it on their sleeves. Only the most braindead cuck would take them seriously.

"Femcels." Those don't exist, don't spew out myths as facts. But seriously, femcels are a joke. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They claim to hate us and call us idiots while taking our entire culture from whole cloth and wearing it on their sleeves. Only the most braindead cuck would take them seriously.
At least they don't have the prefix "in", implying that they're by circumstance celibate, but just "fem". Pretty much all those attention whores are, are just female celibates (probably not for a long time; I doubt there are any virgins among them).

Hello 89 guests.
femcels just want attention thatłs why they pretend to be incels.
"fem"cel = non-Stacy who cant get Chad but only Chad-lite

lol you're right, I put the quotation mark around the wrong part of the word jfl
I get what you say bro , non-stacies are unhappy for only get chad-lites and not chads. It's cruel if you think about it because we don't have any chance. But I laughed, is a very creative comment :feelshaha:
edit: and a sad truth.

Now its 90 Guests. Hi IT, I'm already expecting the next thread from you queers.
Of course this thread will get that many guests. Whatever >_>

On Topic: As stated before females can't be incel. They only call themselves that because they're pickier than men in terms of standards. That's one of the biggest reasons why I'm glad females aren't welcome here. They'll just shit this site up with their whining of being unable to get with Chads. Females piss me off with their bitching when they can easily get guys and sex. Hell I recently saw an animated story on youtube about an autistic female getting an attractive guy not caring about her autism and this really enraged me knowing that her autistic looksmatch is probably out there lonely or probably roped. Due to the advantages women have I smile whenever cunts get banned from here and whine about why they're not welcome lol. Great lifefuel. Thank you mods for banning stupid bitches who whine about not being able to get the man of her dreams.

Volcels all of them,even the ugliest goblin can find thousands of desperate guys at any day of the week.

On Topic: As stated before females can't be incel. They only call themselves that because they're pickier than men in terms of standards. That's one of the biggest reasons why I'm glad females aren't welcome here. They'll just shit this site up with their whining of being unable to get with Chads. Females piss me off with their bitching when they can easily get guys and sex.
this

FEMale Choosy Emancipated Leech :feelshmm:

Femcels
-have sex regularly
-have guys wanting to date them

Their only problem is that their standards are way too high

Femcels will never exist

Last edited:
All females can get chad, their only problem is their high standarts.
I wouldn't say they can all get Chad tbh. I think they can all get a normie male at the very least though (with 99.9% able to get a Chadlite whenever)

Holes can be volcels at the most. They say we're entitled, but what entitles them to chads or any male of their choosing?

their “problems” are not even real problems, unlike ours

One thing I don’t get is why foids desire attention from incels. Is it because they think incels might have some connection with chads? Or is it because they want attention no matter what? I tend to think it’s the former. Like “well I don’t care about this ugly loser, but he may know some chads so I’ll seek his attention as well.”

because they want attention no matter what? I tend to think it’s the former. Like “well I don’t care about this ugly loser, but he may know some chads so I’ll seek his attention as well.”
^^ Holes use incel attention as validation to further delude themselves into thinking they deserve chads

"Femcels" are basically voluntary celibate landwhales who only want Chad but get rejected by him.

Femcels --> "I only can get Chad for a quickie"

*femsells
There, I fixed it.

I use to fuck with them until they finally banned me.

Buncha wacky fat cunts.

Every femcel: "I've had a lot of casual sex, but..."

Every femcel: "Oh, I don't want to be with thoooOooooooOOooooSssseee guys, I just want a tall ripped guy with a good job, a house and a willingness to tolerate my various mental illnesses (aka hormonal swings)"

Femcels are what IT cucks pretend we are.