Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is an actual book

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
And yet meanwhile if we even question Jews or foids we get the fucking FBI on our asses.

Attachments

• 61vGYjf61uL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    61vGYjf61uL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 68
We don't need a book to offend foids, we just exist and they hate us becuase of our genetic makeup. They are evil cunts that should be purged

Femoids need to be AT LEAST four to even be able to write a single joke JFL

Last edited:
They mock us every chance they get. Never heard of the expression "kicking a man when he's down", apparently

This is one of the writers, Ms. Herzlin:

And guess what physical trait her boyfriend/husband has...

The heightpill always comes to collect. I bet she never tells him her hilarious and original jokes.

I think that book was actually meant to say "Jokes to offend short men"
The heightpill is brutal as fuck...I either continue ''living'' as a manlet, or I break my bones with a very dangerous surgery in order to be treated as a human being.

And yet meanwhile if we even question Jews or foids we get the fucking FBI on our asses.
They are making money out of retard femminist, like Andrew tate with betas

Liberals say there are infinite genders, yet the male gender is the only gender that is politically correct to make fun of.

Liberals also say race doesn't exist, yet the while race is the only race that is politically correct to make fun of.

Really makes you think.