Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is actually sad: 14 year old kid asking if he passes as female

He could have been a chad when he grows up. Now he will be just a tranny.

I'm grateful the world wasn't in the state it is today when I was 14. I can't imagine being friends with this guy throughout elementary school, now in HS he becomes a she and if I tell him to stop being a sissy I get suspended. Growing up in clown world where the highest moral honor is being a snitching tranny.

I think the youngest tranny I’ve seen (like that I’ve come across lurking) was 12.

jews seriously need to be executed. It’s gonna get especially bad during the Biden presidency, because he appointed a Jewish tranny as deputy of health. This tranny shit molesting little children is one of the biggest reasons I advocate for complete annihilation of Jews

biden will pay for his fag pills

I just don't know what say anymore. How can some people look at the state of this world and think there's nothing wrong with it?

Justine Bieber

Welcome to the age of internet

biden will pay for his fag pills
I wonder how much of Biden is still really there, and if you caught him at a lucid moment where he's not demented, would he really support this tranny shit? I honestly almost feel sympathetic towards him, he's had a long life, lost children, and will probably go out as the tranny president, much like they labeled Obama the first gay president. If they don't stop humiliating these guys, who is even going to run for president? Why would you?

Sad stuff.

And gross how perverted adults push this on to kids.

rope speedrun , how fast till he ropes

JFL
jews seriously need to be executed. It’s gonna get especially bad during the Biden presidency, because he appointed a Jewish tranny as deputy of health. This tranny shit molesting little children is one of the biggest reasons I advocate for complete annihilation of Jews
I wonder how much of Biden is still really there, and if you caught him at a lucid moment where he's not demented, would he really support this tranny shit? I honestly almost feel sympathetic towards him, he's had a long life, lost children, and will probably go out as the tranny president, much like they labeled Obama the first gay president. If they don't stop humiliating these guys, who is even going to run for president? Why would you?

If not trolling... fuck the human race is literally done.

UK joke incoming.

I think the youngest tranny I’ve seen (like that I’ve come across lurking) was 12.

What's Biden's deal anyway? he was super conservative in his youth and most of his Adult life but now he's suddenly did a complete 180?

I get the impression he doesn't really believe any of the things he says, to me it seems like he will say anything that will get him media's support and the support of the hyper liberal population.

But why though. He actually has a symmetrical face what a waste

What's Biden's deal anyway? he was super conservative in his youth and most of his Adult life but now he's suddenly did a complete 180?

I get the impression he doesn't really believe any of the things he says, to me it seems like he will say anything that will get him media's support and the support of the hyper liberal population.
I don’t know what Biden’s deal is but he’s got jews in the top 10 most important cabinets and we’re fucked.

I don’t know what Biden’s deal is but he’s got jews in the top 10 most important cabinets and we’re fucked.

Power is worth any sacrifice-Joe Biden 2025

I think that's all he's after, he just wanted to be the president before kicking the bucket.

The vertical groove between the base of the nose and the border of the upper lip
I see

I still think he would be a 7/10 minimum and be a prettyboy slayer

I see

I still think he would be a 7/10 minimum and be a prettyboy slayer
He's 5-5.5 PSL IMO mostly because he has negative sex appeal to the majority of foids and only appeals to a niche of them, if any. And as I said before, his philtrum is bordering on subhuman

What should it look like then?
1/2 of your vertical chin height

image002.jpg

I am speechless

He brutally mogs me at 14.