Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is absolutely the worst Black male phenotype you could have

djKhaled_Lookism

djKhaled_Lookism

Follower of Carmack and LPD Theory
★★
Introducing British Bailiff Delroy Anglin as an example, it's a shame because he is actually a pretty nice person. But if you have this pheno, you probably are too.

delroy1.jpg

208e8d675ad1deb1203c9af5f318d6b1.png

cant_pay.jpg

-Fucked up, bulgy eyes; natural proptosis or some sort of thyroid problem
-Pudgy, recessed face, 0 bone definition
-Severe prognathism
-Looks like someone you'd meet selling fruit on the side of the highway in some decrepit african shithole. 0 Pedigree.

This pheno is also most common in the UK for some reason, US blacks generally everythingmog British blacks, and you won't find this pheno in US. It's legit over for you if you look like this and you're Black.

@FACEandLMS comments?

At least 7/10 of blacks have above average to large penises.

I can't feel bad for blacks as far as looks and sexual matters are concerned, they slay no matter what phenotype, would ban all blackcels and some whitcels if it were up to me.

Still slays trashy white girls by law.

British blacks are like this because many are fobs from africa

Afro americans come from quality slave stock

Even if this were true, dick size is irrelevant.
I dare you to LARP online as having a big dick, you'll see it gets you nowhere with an ugly face.
Unless you have a deformed face in acid, a large penis makes you able to eat single mothers, women with 3 children with enlarged pussies for this (normal birth), black pussy deep, etc. and so on. If I had a big penis since new it would never be incel. I did not care for the small penis until 22 years old when someone commented and hit! I'm not talking about stacies models ... also can go to obese when despair pick up.

Unless you have a deformed face in acid, a large penis makes you able to eat single mothers, women with 3 children with enlarged pussies for this (normal birth), black pussy deep, etc. and so on. If I had a big penis since new it would never be incel. I did not care for the small penis until 22 years old when someone commented and hit! I'm not talking about stacies models ... also can go to obese when despair pick up.
Like I said, LARP online as having a big dick, you'll see it literally makes zero difference because roasties care about face more than dick.

JBB their face doesnt matter they can work out it easily ive seen a lot 2/10 black slaying fake platinum blondie pussy that everyone in this site would mog if they were white

my dad looks just like this except he has hunter eyes

He can slay over55 white foids.

Ive seen way uglier black guys sigh

This guy is bald, short, and 50+ yet still mogs a prime Travis Scott

0802-travis-scott-nuetral-3.jpg

Looks like @FACEandLMS

Cope, this guy has a son if I remember correctly. The worst black phenotype and still reproduced.

Introducing British Bailiff Delroy Anglin as an example, it's a shame because he is actually a pretty nice person. But if you have this pheno, you probably are too.

delroy1.jpg

208e8d675ad1deb1203c9af5f318d6b1.png

cant_pay.jpg

-Fucked up, bulgy eyes; natural proptosis or some sort of thyroid problem
-Pudgy, recessed face, 0 bone definition
-Severe prognathism
-Looks like someone you'd meet selling fruit on the side of the highway in some decrepit african shithole. 0 Pedigree.

This pheno is also most common in the UK for some reason, US blacks generally everythingmog British blacks, and you won't find this pheno in US. It's legit over for you if you look like this and you're Black.

@FACEandLMS comments?

He mogs me cuz his eyes are widish-set. I have the same shitty eyes, long philtrum, lack of forward growth, etc. The only thing i have over him is age although not by much.

And there are some here who think blacks can't be incel..
British blacks are like this because many are fobs from africa

Afro americans come from quality slave stock

British-Carribbeans also come from slave stock but with African-Americans, they lived alongside whites so the mixing happened at higher levels so they have slightly more white DNA than the average UK Carribbean. The guy in op, from what I can tell is of carribbean extraction, not African, but like I said, he probably has very little white DNA.

But this isn't to say that the more white DNA a black man has, the less incel he is. I've seen FOB Africans who look like jocks and blacks with some white DNA who still look shit.

If you're white, it's more likely that you will look good, e.g. less proliferation of receding chins.

Last edited:
He mogs me cuz his eyes are widish-set. I have the same shitty eyes, long philtrum, lack of forward growth, etc. The only thing i have over him is age although not by much.

And there are some here who think blacks can't be incel..
He’s not an incel, he has a son. He has had sex before, even looking like that, so what’s your excuse? If this ugly bug eyed specimen can reproduce and have light skinned offspring (yep his son is mixed) why can’t you?
AAC078EB 7EB9 4594 97F2 F4BA16788EF2

still mogs 99% of somalis

He’s not an incel, he has a son. He has had sex before, even looking like that, so what’s your excuse? If this ugly bug eyed specimen can reproduce and have light skinned offspring (yep his son is mixed) why can’t you?
View attachment 81745

Former cop Delroy, 57, said: “You feel as if someone has pronounced a death sentence.

Because he is almost 60 yo and dating dynamics were different in the 1960s and 1970s. Not many women using online dating in 1970, bro.

Yet he still pulls it off better than his white counterpart.

Because he is almost 60 yo and dating dynamics were different in the 1960s and 1970s. Not many women using online dating in 1970, bro.
Yes that’s the reason, definitely not because blacks are fetishized in the western world, he was simply the best option a woman during the height of the sexual revolution could get, in spite of his blackness?

Just accept that being black isn’t a barrier to getting laid. How can you be so JBW-pro, but think that blacks are in the same league as curries when it comes to Inceldom?

Yes that’s the reason, definitely not because blacks are fetishized in the western world, he was simply the best option a woman during the height of the sexual revolution could get, in spite of his blackness?

Just accept that being black isn’t a barrier to getting laid. How can you be so JBW-pro, but think that blacks are in the same league as curries when it comes to Inceldom?
blacks were fetishized in 1970s britain?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JBW is all around us.

Cope about him being rich or her fucking chad behind his back. Whatever cope you want. Whatever helps.

Anyway back on topic.

You are making the assumption that the black guy in the op's wife was attractive. I haven't seen proof of that yet. Maybe she is? Maybe she was ugly. Maybe a young black guy in 1970 was able to get a 2/10 white woman. I am not sure what that says about 2019.

Being black isn't an AUTOMATIC barrier to entry but it does bring down your attractiveness.

Yes, black men TEND to have it better than curries.

Overall white features are more attractive than black, However it seems like ugly black people get laid easier than white people of equal ugliness.

Overall white features are more attractive than black, However it seems like ugly black people get laid easier than white people of equal ugliness.
because black people are experts at dumpster diving. White guys have standards
Rollin rollin rollin got me stargazin