Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is a Top Tier INDIAN Woman. Just LOL at Curries

Lestat said:
keep coping u ugly curry. Not even that ugly Padukone creature wud accept u.

Padukone will never accept a subhuman like either of us. You keep coping if you think your skin color makes any difference else you wouldn't be on this site. A subhuman is a subhuman.

Lestat said:
Where did I ever say that?
U are so butthurt that I am bashing curries that u have to spread lies and rumours about me.

What a loser u are, u have to make up shit about me to put me down, like a fucking femoid, end yourself.

I said I hate curries due to ur uglyness and stinkiness
Also I have rejected curry bitches.

So keep coping and lying on me, ur curry karma will hit u soon.

Hey man, user Letstat -> https://incels.is/member.php?action=profile&uid=1440
And NegroKing are both braggers and also openly racist at the same time. Incels was never like this. Please report them so that we can make this place better.

Lestat said:
Where did I ever say that?
U are so butthurt that I am bashing curries that u have to spread lies and rumours about me.

What a loser u are, u have to make up shit about me to put me down, like a fucking femoid, end yourself.

I said I hate curries due to ur uglyness and stinkiness

So keep coping and lying on me, ur curry karma will hit u soon.

I never saw a white guy so obsessed with Curries. Either you are a self hating curry or someone who got repeatedly rejected.

This girl is better looking than the average hollywood actress without makeup.

Anita Rani is hot.

9529218361_04ed12c8ab_b.jpg

Look at them cheekbones and jaw. And even more importantly she seems like a really nice person.

Morf12 said:
This girl is better looking than the average hollywood actress without makeup.

This is her with makeup

deepika-padukone11.jpg

Spaceman said:
Anita Rani is hot.

9529218361_04ed12c8ab_b.jpg

Look at them cheekbones and jaw. And even more importantly she seems like a really nice person.

Looks tranny in some pics.

11gaijin said:
I never saw a white guy so obsessed with Curries. Either you are a self hating curry or someone who got repeatedly rejected.

grostque also constantly bashes curries and he is also white like me.
Keep coping currycel.

11gaijin said:
This is her with makeup

deepika-padukone11.jpg

DP is still subhuman there.

Lestat said:
grostque also constantly bashes curries and he is also white like me.
Keep coping currycel.

DP is still subhuman there.

None of grostque's thread's are on curries. While you have so many threads on curries. This much obsession is weird. So point still stands. Suhuman selfhating curry or got rejected by many currybitches.

11gaijin said:
None of grostque's thread's are on curries. While you have so many threads on curries. This much obsession is weird. So point still stands. Suhuman selfhating curry or got rejected by many currybitches.

he has lots of posts on lookism and on here bashing curries. keep coping u ugly curry

Lestat said:
he has lots of posts on lookism and on here bashing curries. keep coping u ugly curry
Lol, I am talking about threads. And he has no threads about curries. While you only post about curries. Anyways whatever helps you cope those rejections.

11gaijin said:
Lol, I am talking about threads. And he has no threads about curries. While you only post about curries. Anyways whatever helps you cope those rejections.

Why wud a curry reject me when I never approached a single one before in my entire life since I find them disgusting?
Even ur best curry like DP is ugly to me, the rest of currywomen are below her.

And you only have that lie to say about being rejected by currywomen so it seems that YOU 
are the utter subhuman constantly rejected by currywomen and projecting ur pain on me. U are so ugly that tons of indian uglies have rejected ur ugly ass.

Keep coping, that prob helps u sleep at night.

You know, threads like this is what gives people the idea that incels are just crazy people whose standards are too high.

One of the few things I liked about reddit is that we were able to bury this nonsense.

Lestat said:
Why wud a curry reject me when I never approached a single one before in my entire life since I find them disgusting?
Even ur best curry like DP is ugly to me, the rest of currywomen are below her.

And you only have that lie to say about being rejected by currywomen so it seems that YOU 
are the utter subhuman constantly rejected by currywomen and projecting ur pain on me. U are so ugly that tons of indian uglies have rejected ur ugly ass.

Keep coping, that prob helps u sleep at night.

I am a curry and live in curryland so a currygirl rejecting me is no big deal. But a white guy being obsessed with curries is strange. I understand finding curries ugly but posting about them day and night doesn't make sense especially if you are white. So either you are a self hating curry or someone who got rejected by many currybitches.

blackcel said:
You know, threads like this is what gives people the idea that incels are just crazy people whose standards are too high.
One of the few things I liked about reddit is that we were able to bury this nonsense.
Exactly these lookism faggot should be purged. This would be downvoted to oblivion on r/incels

blackcel said:

This. OP is highly delusional if he thinks this girl isn't easily above average when you factor women with NO makeup. Throw in makeup and you can see why she's an actress.

blackcel said:

Incels.me has attracted a lot of faggots. Such threads didn't used to exist on r/Incels. Most people there would be talking about being mogged and its over. Here we have guys who are bragging about rejecting women and showing how high their standards are. Not sure what the mods are doing.

@mental_out Can you please explain why we are tolerating such braggers and haters? I never saw such people on r/Incels. Here people openly brag about their looks and standards while also being openly racist.

I would bang Deepika if I could, also don't forget shes 31.

@Morf12 , @ilieknothing , @blackcel Lookismfag has been banned. Thanks @mental_out

11gaijin said:
@Morf12 , @ilieknothing , @blackcel Lookismfag has been banned. Thanks @mental_out
Thank St. Blackops2cel, these faggots are a cancer to our abode

she did skin whitening i believe.
thanks for getting me banned to btw.
:)

Lestat said:

Can we see your face, otherwise it never happened.

Btw, really that bollywood bitch is ugly as fuck, she gets roles may be she is good at acting, idk.

Anonymous said:
People are forgetting Indian females are the bottom of barrel in the West, & specially so in the United States. 

White> Latina> Middle Eastern/Ayerab> North Asian> East Asian> Southeast Asian> Black> South Asian

have you seen the hairy masculine women that reside in the middle east, or are you just basing this off the white looking 1% that are insta thots whomstve descend from the genetics of European invaders? as a man who lived in the middle east for a few years, i sincerely find this distorted rating offensive. unless you have a fetish for enlarged drooping columellas that are combined with bent dorsal humps (which create a downturned look), protruding maxillas, nasolabial folds, and elongated midfaces; you my kind sir are M I S T A K E N
dont even get me started how their noses are of such proportions, that when they smile, the bridge appears to widen WITH the base (where on most ppl its usually just the base), AND their noses end up looking more downturned than they already are. even the insta thots go for all the same botched up facial procedures that alter all of their arab essence, however, this creates a signature "im arab and i got surgery" look. kind of like skorea and their signature gangnam surgery girl look.

She looks hit in the second pic tbh.

So apparently OP got rejected by a lot of curry girls and is now bitter because of it... LOL!

Every single girl in this thread is pretty. OP is mental or just trolling.

Whats the point of this, Im a truecel I'd instantly LTR her

OP I thought you were bitter because currywomen rejected you but now I know you're a curry yourself. It's ok brah.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back